Friday 28 March 2014

Medical Officer's Check-up

The medical officer knocked and entered my apartment. "Are you sick? Well, let me check on you and we'll find out." he smiled.

In the military, the medical officer or commonly known as MO, is a commissioned doctor, usually the rank of Captain (CPT) in the army. My MO that afternoon was a petite guy with buffed arms and big chest. His uniform stretched tightly across his muscular bod.

In the room, I sat down while he lifted up my green t-shirt to inspect my breathing with a stethoscope. In my sitting position, I was facing him at eye-level. Our eyes met and lust emerged. He leaned closer and I took his lips into mine.

I kissed him and my hands were caressing his firm ass. I drew him closer to lick his neck and my hands found their way to grab his chest and crotch. He stared at me with a surprised look on his face. Maybe he was embarrassed by my hand feeling his semi-hardon.

I took the leather cuffs which I had hid under the pillow and swiftly locked his hands behind the bed. He closed his eyes as I placed the blindfold over his face. "You're mine now, Captain," I whispered into his ears. Unbuttoning his top, I accessed his nipples and sucked his brown nipples, which sent him moaning.

Holding him by the shoulder, I led him to stand with his back against door, and cuffed his hands above his head to the door straps. Being short, he had to tip top in that helpless position. I used my vibrator wand to tease his bulging crotch and nipples. I undid his flyer to feel his hardon. He was wearing a sexy red jockstraps and his dick filled the package nicely. 

He was perspiring. Probably because the uniform he was wearing was made of thick material or maybe he was simply in heat. I released him from the door straps and removed his shirt. His sleeves were caught by his big biceps, which I had to peel the sleeves off slowly. I moved him to stand leaning on wall as I cuffed his hands behind his back. 

In his topless state, I took my own sweet time to savour and devour his pointy brown nipples. He would moan everytime I licked his nipples. Then I would use the vibrator to tease him, causing him to whimper in pleasure. 

I released the top button that held his pants to his waist, and let his pixelated pants dropped to his knees. I removed his black leather boots and pulled the pants from his legs. He was naked, except for the red 2(x)ist jockstraps that hid his boner. 

I brought him to the centre of the room and pushed him onto the bed. His hands were still cuffed behind his bed. He shifted until his head found the pillow. I moved towards him and took his nipples in with my mouth, allowing my tongue to stimulate him. At the same time, I turned on the vibrator and placed it against his cock and balls. 

He was moaning as the sensation from the vibrator hits his crotch. I attached a pair of nipple clamps which caused him to moan even more. I poured some lube and slid the prostate massager into his tight ass. His gluteal muscles gripped the Aneros tightly. 

I shifted my body and sat behind him on bed to edge him till he dripped drops of cum. It was a ruined orgasm and he had no feeling that he had cum. I continued to play with his nipples while I watched him jerked off till he shot a thick load of cum covering his jockstraps. 

6 comments:

Alex said...

Hard to imagine how the MO having his session...

Wish I could be there to watch how the session go...

Anonymous said...

Hey can I have a session with you?:)
-ker

DarkSunny said...

Hi Ker, you can always email me at erectionary@gmail.com. If there is mutual attraction, we can meet up for a session.

Laurent said...

Love your action play. Do you ever shave the pubes of your boy? I see that as submission of sex toy to master.

DarkSunny said...

Hi Laurent, yes I do shave my boy's pubes and pits. But usually to save time, I will order them to get hairless before we meet.

Recently I told a boy to shave his underarm and private parts, it made him even more sensitive and he feedback that being hair-free gave him a constant hardon and making him feel like a slut. :)

Unknown said...

Love to be medical exam and give up my cock and balls for the male doctor to control and play....