Wednesday 9 April 2014

Point of Entry

There was a knock on my door. I peeked through the eye-hole and saw a man in uniform standing at my door requesting to come in to inspect and search my apartment. I knew this would happen and I had already prepared for a situation like this. Reluctantly I opened the door and let him in.

I led him across the hall and into my bedroom. I waited for him to turn his back against me. Grabbing the wrist cuffs I was hiding, hastily fastened them to secure his hands together.

Yes, I did it. He was helpless. I grabbed him by the shoulder and pinned his back to the wall. I took a step closer and sniffed him. My nose was rubbing against his chin and smelling his neck. My fingers ran down to rub against the nylon material of his uniform and fondling his crotch. He was already semi-hard.

"I think someone is horny. You have an erection, don't you?" I said mockingly. He looked away, avoiding my eye contract. Biting his lips and shut his eyes as I carried on caressing him sexually. He was pretending I forced it on him, but I knew deep inside, this was the fantasy he had been waiting for.

I fastened a blindfold to cover his vision and bound his hands to the door straps above his head. And told him to spread his legs wide apart. I retrieved the vibrator wand that I was hiding in my blue draw-string bag.

Turning on the power, I placed the vibrator against his cock and nipples, sending shockwaves of pleasure and pain to his crotch and nipples. I unbuttoned his shirt to gain access to his big, brown nipples - fondling and sucking his hard nipples.

I flipped him around to make him face the door, and moved the vibrator between his legs and on his balls. Immediately he struggled violently and protested against the shockwaves on his sensitive nuts. He tried to escape but to no valid.

My hands reached through his pockets. He had cut away the pockets and I could gain direct access to his groin. I touched his cock. It was already leaking precum. I held the vibrator between his legs and forced him to absorb the shockwaves stimulating his balls. 

Grabbing his hands, I secured them together, with his back against the door once again. Without mercy, I placed the vibrator on his sensitive balls. He was groaning and shaking his head. He couched lower in an attempt to escape the torment. It was too late. He knew he was helpless. The only way he could make me stop, was to whimper, and hope that the sensual noise he was making was able to soften my sadistic heart. 

I peeled off a large strip of duct tape and sticked it across his mouth to mute him. This made him struggled and moaned even more. I smiled as I enjoyed watching him twisting and turning while I continued to torture his sensitive balls with the vibrator.

When I final had enough of watching this helpless boy moaning, he was released from the door strap and dumped onto the bed. Securing his limbs together I hog tied him and snapped of picture of him in the humiliating position.

Releasing him from the hog tie, I ordered him to get onto his fours in a doggie position, and rubbed against his ass. I lie under his torso to tease his nipples and used the vibrator on his cock again. He would jump every time I placed the vibrator near his balls.

l instructed him to lie down and tied him up in the spread eagle position on the bed. Both his hands and feet were firmly secured to the bed frame. In the inescapable state, I turned on the vibrator to stimulate his cock and nipples. 

Undoing his pants, I slid a prostate massager into his tight hole. Tilting it at an angle, I managed to shove it up his hole, before putting back his pants. I placed the vibrator against the Aneros, causing him to moan like a slut while his prostate was being stimulated.

I unzipped his flyer and pulled out his genitals. His cock was hard and drops of precum were being forced out of his cock. His balls, though average sized, were very low hanging. I cupped his hairless, low hanging nuts in my palm to massage his jewels. Just when he had let down his guard, I put the vibrator on his vulnerable scrotum, causing him to struggle non-stop. 

Unbuttoning his shirt, I pinched his nipples. He wanted to experience electro but first, he had to get his nipples tortured till sore. My nipple clamps bit against his brown nipples while my hand was stroking his 6-inch hardon. 

With some effort, I managed to get the two electro rings fitted onto his cock and balls. His balls are really tender and sensitive. I had to work around a few methods to get the rings in without breaking his eggs. His cock was fairly big for an Asian and the electro rings fitted nicely on his dick and testicles. By now, he was horny again, his hardon was leaking a lot of precum as I milked his dick. 

I poured another generous serving of lube onto my right palm and edged his juicy cock. He had not cum for 5 days, and his boner looked really big. I was having a hardon in my long johns and was constantly stroking my cock while edging him. I added some lube on my cock and edged myself too. 

At this point, my hands were full - I had one hand on each cock, edging his dick with on my right hand and stroking my boner with my left hand. I got onto the bed, positioned myself in a half-kneeing position with my legs spread over his torso. My hands were busy rubbing our cocks together with one hand while the other hand pinching my own nipples. 

Feeling super horny, I decided to rape his dick instead. Normally I didn't like to ride on cock but this time, his juicy dick looked so hard that it tempted me to use his cock as a human dildo. I slid my lubed finger up my ass to open and relax my hole, while I rubber up his dick and add more lube onto his cock.

My ass was tight, I couldn't remember the last time I got a fuck. It took me a while to get his cock into my tight ass and to adjust myself in a comfortable position to sit on his cock. Even though I didn't took in the full glory of his dick, I was able to stimulate my prostate by riding his cock. My hands were pinching my nipples and I was stroking fast on my cock. 

It took only 5 minutes for me to climax, spraying my thick load which I had been holding for 3 days all over his uniform. I pulled myself off from his cock. Grabbing his dick, I sped up the wanking until he reached the point of no return. At first, it was only a few drops of cum, but I continued to stroke him at full speed until he erupted like a geyser, forming a big white, creamy stain mostly on his pants.

No comments: