Wednesday 8 October 2014

Bondage Party on Tuesday

It was only on Friday night that Gx and I decided to attend the bondage party on Tuesday together. I had just finished a session with Gx. Still recovering from the fun we had, Gx brought up the topic and asked if I could attend the bondage party with him. 

He wanted to be sensory deprived, tied up and fucked by me with a crowd watching. He continued to describe the ideal scene in details.. that I would blindfold him, and placed an ear muffler over his ears. After which, he would want me to tie him up and flogged his ass red. He desired to have his nipples clamped then fucked and edged till he was unable to control himself and cummed in front of everyone. 

I was stroking my crotch while listening to him describing his fantasy. He had come a long way. I remembered our first session 4 years ago where he complained I had clamped his nipples too hard and he refused to let me penetrate his hole. Today, he is a well-trained boy and looks forward to every session we have.

On the same day, I received a message from a slave from Europe, asking if I could meet him on Tuesday. In his Recon profile, he stated his interest in group session. Feeling it would be a good idea, I decided to bring both Gx and this white slave to the Tuesday party. 

Tuesday came, I was wearing my leather biker jacket, with a pair of tight-fitting jeans, and dark sunglasses. After the brief introduction by the party organizer, everyone stripped. I changed into my black singlet and grey pantyhose, and brought my two boys into the 'bondage room'.

James is the skinhead, white slave from Europe who stripped off his street clothes to reveal his body piercings. Besides the pair of nipple rings, he also has a Prince Albert on his cock and piercings under his low-hanging balls. He loves to suck and get his man-cunt fucked, as well as rough handled with CBT, spanking, having his chest grabbed, and stuffing dildo and butt plugs up his ass. I would like to think of him as a total nasty pig. 

Gx, on the other hand, appears to be the shy, innocent looking boy-next-door type. But once his 'slut mode' is triggered, he would turn into a great slave material. He has super sensitive nipples, well-trained in cum control; can take a fair amount of pain, moans like a slut, and an occasional bottom. 

Inside the bondage room, I tied up the two boys back-to-back. Immediately both their hardon sprung up. I ran my hands over their smooth bodies to grope on their chests and torsos, and spent time pinching and twisting their nipples. 

I released Gx and tied James' hands to the bar above our heads. Then I instructed Gx to suck James' cock, then alternate between working on my dick and sucking on James' prick. I guided Gx and had him played with James' pierced nipples and rings while I fingered their asses.

After I was done with the 'warm up' session, I released my boys for water break. Then I brought Gx to the living room, made him sit on a chair and had him helpless tied up to it. 

By the time, I returned to the bondage room to find James, he was already in his slut mode. I entered the room and saw him happily getting fucked by two other tops.

I caught Gx touching his horny prick earlier without my permission. Blindfolded and bound, I told him that I would be starting his edging training, and his punishment for his earlier obedience was no cumming till permission was given. I grabbed his hair to make sure my rules get across and he nodded in acknacknowledgement.

Gx was a lucky boy that day. At one stage, he was being serviced by three other slaves - two of them working on his nipples, and James was sucking Gx's cock.

I knew being the hungry power bottom that he was, James was still craving for more cock. I ordered James to self-fuck himself by sitting on Gx's dick. He was to rape Gx's cock with his hungry hole, and the mission was to force Gx to cum.

It was an evil plan. On one hand, Gx was ordered not to cum, but secretly I had told James to ride as hard as he could to milk Gx's load. Should either slave failed his mission, he would be punished.

Too be honest, I was tired after past few days of fun. Even though it was hot to watch James sucking and cock raping Gx, I was not able to stay hard for long. I was mentally present but physical drained after 4 days of play.

Gx was moaning so loudly and sexually that the boys present at the party were crowding around to watch him getting cum control. The crowd were so surprised that Gx could hold back from cumming despite the intensive edging. I allowed some of them to touch Gx. His nipples had become so sensitive due to the earlier nipple torture. 

Finally, after 2 hours of non-stop cum controling, I told Gx that I would give him 30 seconds to cum. But before I could finish counting to 20, he had busted his nuts and shot a big load all over his torso and onto the floor. 

Gx's wish was fulfilled and indeed, he was the star of the party that day.

No comments: