Friday 5 December 2014

Short Release

I was stressed, and he was horny. Actually we were both feeling stressed and horny as we were preparing for our own exams. Studying part-time while holding a full-time job was not easy. The last time we played was more than two months ago. To relieve our needs, we agreed to meet on Friday. 

Before he coming up to my place, I reminded him to bring along his uniform, which he usually would keep a set inside his car as he loves uniform play. We embraced when we met. It was nice to see each other again. We had been exchanging horny chats throughout the week prior, it was a relief when he started playing with my nipples.

He smelled of beer as he had been drinking with his friends. He cupped my crotch to check if I was erected. My mind was probably still on my studies as my cock was not even slightly hard. Knowing what buttons to press, he went straight to fondle my nipples, in which I returned the flavour and pinched his tiny nipples. His touch made my cock hard immediately,  checking my bulge again, he smiled at my reaction.

We broke off the embrace and he changed into his uniform. I told him to remove his underwear before wearing his army pants. Next, he lay on the bed as I towered over him to blindfold and bind his wrist together, followed by his ankles. I guided his hands and placed them in front of his chest so he could play with my nipples while I toy with his. Both our cocks were rock hard by now, and I loved to stroke his boner while he was having hardon inside his uniform.

I caught him several times attempting to stroke himself for pleasure. I would smacked his hands and removed them from his pleasure zone and guided his hands to pinch my nipples instead. Using a vibrator, I placed it on his crotch to stimulate him then moving it upwards to tease his nipples.

Finally, it was time to unbutton his pants and to pop out his cock. I licked his cock, and wet it with my saliva then put the vibrator directly his cock head. He moaned softly and his dick looked as if it was exploding anytime soon. This turned me on even more. I readjusted the button zip of his military pants so that I could trap his genitals out, using the buttons as a makeshift cock ring.

I held his hands and guided him off the bed. Facing each other, we continued our mutual play with our hands on each other cock and balls. I like seeing him in uniform, and he loves to be played in his uniform. Next, I turned him around, with his back leaning against my chest, so I could work on his nipples and cock while his hands reached downwards to focus on stroking my cock. As we had played several times already, he really knew how to tease my cock to make me happy.

We walked over to a corner of my room. Switching off the lights, I removed the blindfold on his face. In the near darkness, he leaned against the wall and I bent down to suck his nipples before kneeling down to take in his cock. He’s not a big guy and so is his endowment. But the size was comfortable for a good deep throat. That night, I let him fucked my mouth.

I stood up and immediately his hands reached for my nipples and also played with my cock. It was a hot session and somehow I found the feeling of wanting his cock in my ass. I poured some lube on my palm and massaged his cock. His manhood was very stimulated after the blowjob and had become extra sensitive. He moaned out loud as I rubbed lube against his dick.

I placed his “little thing” (as his affectionately called his penis) between my legs and thigh fuck his cock. This sent both of us into a state of utopia. We continued to play with each other's nipples. On a few occasions, he would pull my hands away and whispered to me that he was close to cumming.

We continued to edge each other. When he was super close to cumming, I took his cock in my mouth and he sprayed his load inside my mouth. I went on to suck his cock clean. Once he had cummed, immediately he aimed straight for my cock - jerking it while pinching my nipples. I was so close to cumming. I had to take over the control of stroking my dick and told him to pinch my nipples instead.

Within seconds, I was on the edge of climax. Sensing I was close to shooting, he grabbed some tissue papers but I cummed so much that I could feel puddles of my own juice on my feet and the floor. We cleaned up, lay on bed to chat till we had recovered, then he changed back into jeans and went off.

1 comment: