Tuesday 1 September 2015

Last Bondage Party (August 2015)

I came late for this SM party. It was a tough week, I was on duty the night before and I had not gotten a wink of sleep. I tried to inform the party organiser that I was unable to make it but in the end, I decided to attend anyway. 

When I arrived, almost everyone had partnered up. I didn't seemed keen in the remaining free roaming rangers so I decided to just be a spectator and checked out the actions in the rooms. 

As usual, most of the activities were inside the bondage room. The bondage room was occupied with two subs tied up. In the master bedroom, a lean sub was tied up spread eagle on the mattress covered with a black plastic sheet and a dom was teasing his private parts. I made a mental note to re-visit the room to check out the sub later and moved on to the next bedroom. 

I saw a familiar face, a rope master who I had tag team with, working his rope magic on a sub who was blindfolded. He had tied the rope tighter such that the sub was forced to bend his head and neck downwards, in a rather uncomfortable position. I soon realised that the sub who was tied up was someone I had previously tortured several times before. 

I left them to enjoy themselves for a while and went back to check on the lean sub in the other room. The dom didn't show any sign of welcoming so I just stood there and alternate between viewing the actions from the two bedrooms. 

After a while, my rope master friend untied the sub, and I teased that boy for a while. There were beautiful rope marks on his shoulders and chest. The boy had been working out and he looked hunkier with the lean muscles.

Grabbing his hands behind his back, I pulled his hair until he had to arch his back. Then I sucked on his big, sore nipples that had previously been clamped by the rope master. Once I had enough "warm up" fun, I returned him back to the rightful master who decided to give the boy a break. 

I stayed on in the room and chat with a bearish-looking guy. He was at this SM party with another bear friend and both of them were here for the first time. Normally, he is a vanilla top but likes to sub when playing kink. His friend is exploring to be a dom but open to experience as a sub too. 

I went to the kitchen to grab a drink. When I passed by the living room, the SM party organiser was tying the lean boy (from the master bedroom) to a chair and wrapping his limbs up with cling wrap. He was blindfold or hood, I can't remember, with a ball gag in his mouth. 

The organizer ask me to come and take over the control of the boy's dick. I followed what he did earlier and massaged the bound boy's prostate. His limp dick jumped the moment I inserted my finger in. It continued to jump and stayed erected, I could feel my own cock getting hard as I carried on edging him. 

After 20 minutes of intense edging, the organizer returned to check on the lean boy and the boy commented that his cock was hurting. My hands were tired too after the non-stop edging. I returned the ownership of the boy back to the organiser and went on a walk around the apartment. 

As I walked into the bondage room, I saw the sub, whom I previously played with, being tied up again. There was a shibari ropework snaking around his torso and his hands were tied up and secured onto the bars above his head. I joined in to tease his cock and nipples for a while. His hands had been tied up so too long, so soon he was released from bondage by the rope master.

Even after the ropework was removed, the sub's cock was still rock hard. I watched as the rope master tied a string around the sub's genitals and brought him out for a parade around the house. 

At the corridor, guys started to gather around this exhibit. With his hands secured behind his back, he was helpless to the endless fondling by the horny men. I observed as the crowd went on to humiliate him by touching the helpless boy's cock and caressing his nipples. 

I went back to the living room and realised to my disappointment that the lean boy had cummed. So I went into the kitchen to grab a drink and rest on the couch cos I was beginning to feel tired from being at work the night before. 

After my drink, I return to see the sub being tied up on a sling inside the bondage room. Feeling fatigue, I wanted to leave first. But I bumped into the lean boy and decided to stay on and chat with him. It turned out that he had previously messaged me on Recon but I was too busy to schedule a session with him. We exchanged numbers and I promise to make time to meet him.

By now, most of the guys were done and starting to leave. I said good-bye to the lean boy and went back to the bondage room, only to realise that the other sub had cummed too. It was rather disappointing as I missed seeing two orgasms that day. 

After majority of the crowded left, the rope master tied up the two bears together. They were initially too shy to play earlier. I stood at a corner in the bondage room to watch him work his ropes around them, tying them together back-to-back. I helped by edging and playing with the taller bear, all the time keeping him on the edge for several times. 

When he was done with the other bear, I asked him to take over. He carried on to control the tall bear's dick before finally making him cum and unbind the two boys for wash up.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm interested how do I contact you?

DarkSunny said...

You can contact me via email erectionary@gmail.com, thanks.

Anonymous said...

do u have line or something else? or wechat?