Friday 9 October 2015

Smooth, Muscular Sub

I'm not normally a fan of legs, but last night's session hit the spot. He is a mid-30s guy with smooth, hairless legs and sexy, muscular thighs. Nowadays, I start to workout more and I have a new found appreciation for guys who invest time and energy in body building.   

It was a session which we had planned for a long time. We spoke about it before my USA trip to San Francisco. He is a newbie, curious about the world of BDSM. I was hoping to be the first guy to introduce him to kink. But he had already scheduled to meet another dom and I had to be away. But he promised not cum for 7 days before we meet as a treat for me.

Yesterday was another stressful day at work. I was worried that I might not be able to complete my work before meeting him. During lunch, he texted to say that his regular fuck buddy had messaged him, asking for a quickie. Knowing he was extremely horny, I was expecting him to sneak out for the escapade. But he was quick to say that he had rejected the request and saved his load for me to milk him instead.

As I initially told him I might be late, he decided to head for a workout first. He said pumping iron would make him more horny, so I was looking forward to fondle his hard muscles and a good time squeezing his chest and pecs. Luckily, I managed to finish work on time and have time to head to my gym for a quick workout before meeting him. 

My taxi drove into along the street and picked him up after his gym session. He wore a button up shirt as instructed. On the way back, we chatted on casual stuff, while my eyes were staring at his muscles and thinking of ways to induce pleasure till it tortured.

After our shower,  I led him into the bedroom. He was blindfolded with his arms stretched above his head bound by the door straps. Slowly, I undid the buttons on his short sleeves shirt. I unbuttoned the top 3 buttons and teased him by grabbing his big, smooth chest and fondling his nipples. I enjoyed caressing his fit body, grabbing his butt and feeling his crotch.  

I peeled open his shirt to lick his nipples which caused him to moan softly. His semi-hard cock immediately turned rock hard. I unbuckled his jeans and allowed them to drop down at his knees. I continued to toy with his sensitive nipples before stripping his jeans away.
Turning him to face the door, I removed his shirt and secured his hands to the door straps once again. I grabbed his hair and pulled back his head leaving his exposed nipples in a vulnerable situation. My hands reached for his pink nipples to tease him and grabbed his hard chest and abs.

My right hand invaded his white undies and I reached lower to finger him. I pulled back the elastic band and let it smack against his lower back. His briefs were pulled down slowly exposing his bubble butt and I knelt down to rim his ass. When his ass was properly worked on, I took the Aneros and gently probed it into his hole while playing with his nipples to relax him.

I turned him back to face me so I could have easier access to suck his nipples. By now his precum was already leaking. I scooped it with my finger and fed him with his own juice then licked his cock head.

Using the ropes I had, I did a shibari bondage on him. Once completely, I removed the blindfold and showed him in front of a mirror while fondling his smooth body. I pulled out his cock from his undies and stroked it gently. 

I guided him towards the bed and got him to lie on his bed in spread eagle position while I bound his hands to the side of the bed. Pouring some silicone lube onto my left palm, I began to edge him slowly. Once he got on the edge, I would slow down and stroked his hard cock gently. 

Several times he was so close to cumming. I would form an O with my fingers and made him thrust against my hand. My free hand went on to molest his smooth thighs and big, hairless chest. It was an intense session as he almost shot his load several times but was held back by me.
Finally, he couldn't hold back anymore and cum without permission. I stopped edging to give him a ruined orgasm and watched his non-stop massive outflow of his cum juice which had been stored for 7 days. When he thought it was over, I grabbed his hardon and began to milk his cock for another load again. He struggled as his dick had gotten more sensitive and his balls were almost dry. I managed to squeeze out the remaining load before he had a dry orgasm.  

I kissed him as a reward for being a good boy. He was untied. We embraced and rest until we both had recovered before heading to the shower to clean up. 

No comments: