Saturday 9 April 2016

Spiderman v Dark Spidey

We had the first conversation more than 3 years ago but it was until recently that he sent me a message on Recon asking for a session. Given that I was not so busy at work last month and had a temporary place to host sessions, I jumped at the opportunity. 

His profile mentioned that he had an unexpected outdoor encounter, leading me to suggest for an outdoor training. But he replied saying that he was actually not comfortable with the idea and that playing outdoor was intimidating to him. So we settled for a date and time where he would come over to my place instead. 
  
I instructed him to come dressed in character wearing the Officer Cadet School (OCS) physical training (PT) attire, with his skin-hugging, bright red Under Armour boxer-brief inside.  So imagined my frustration when he came in a normal T-shirt and berm shorts. 

Deciding that this disobedient boy deserved to be punished, I immediately ordered him to change into the OCS PT attire, blindfold him and tied his hands behind his back. I looped the ropes and secured them tightly around the top and bottom of his muscular chest. His shorts were removed and soon, I was stroking his semi-hard cock through the spandex Under Armour undies. 

I noticed how smooth his legs were and he had also spent time working out on his thighs and butt. I had a good time caressing his firm ass and smooth thighs. I remembered that he enjoyed wearing spandex and had brought along a Spiderman zentai suit. 

While fondling his nipples, I suddenly had an idea and immediately sent a text to another sub who was into Spiderman role play. The other boy happened to be available and free to meet. Shortly after our message exchange, he was in a taxi on his way to meet me. 

Untying the OCS boy, I helped him to strip off and told him to change into his Spiderman suit. The skin-tight spandex suit fitted him with a glove to his fit-toned body. I sealed his mouth with a piece of duct tape, pulled the head mask over his head, and blindfolded him. 


Again, I looped the ropes over his nice, big chest. He looked really very attractive in Spidey suit and being bound. His spandex suit (from RPC Studio) is of good quality material and is very nice to touch. Suddenly I forgot about how angry he made me feel earlier. All I could focus on was this bound superhero standing in front of me.  

Just when I had finished tying Spiderman with webstring, my phone rang. It was the other sub who had arrived and waiting at the downstairs of the apartment. I owned a small size suit that fits him perfectly, and already prepared it for him to slip on later. 

I went down to fetch him and he was impressed by the bound Spiderman. Feeling excited, he quickly stripped off his body-fitting spandex top and tights and changed into the Dark Spidey suit. 


Once he was ready, we pinned Spiderman to the wall. Dark Spidey and I had a good time teasing Spiderman's nipples - licking and fondling his nipples and chest. Spiderman's manhood was hard and we were edging him until he was almost cumming. The duct tape was doing a good job of preventing his cries from being heard. All we could hear was his sexy moaning when we edged Spiderman's cock.


Several time he was so close to cumming but our evil hands were removed before his cock could explode. We brought him to my bed and had him tied up in spread eagle position. I continued to jerk off his dick while Dark Spidey teased his sensitive nipples. Spiderman moaned non-stop until I forced him to cum a huge load out of him. It was pure pleasure to watch his cum slowly flow out from his suit. 

I released him and he thanked me for a good time. I watched him packed up while I tied Dark Spidey's hands behind the back and fondled his nipples while Spiderman changed back into his civilian attire. 

Once he was gone, it was Dark Spidey's turn to get punished. I did the same thing to him, covering his mouth with a duct tape, followed by a simple rope bondage. I pinned him to the wall and began caressing his body and teasing his nipples.  


Dark Spidey had become leaner since he had been busy with work and went to the gym less frequently. But his ass and thighs are still very sexy and I had a good time molesting him. I guided him to the bed and pushed him onto the mattress. Rubbing my hands against the spandex suit, I began edging him.

As he had been horny from playing with Spiderman earlier, it didn't take me long to push him beyond the edge and made him climax. I enjoyed watched the thick load of cum seeping through the zentai suit. I released him from the ropes and had a short chat to catch up before he got on his way home. 


Check out the other Spiderman stories below:

1 comment:

hornyteen18 said...

damn i become hard from reading that story now i wanna try it. sadly i don't have a spiderman suit. wish i could try this with u :_(