Saturday 2 April 2016

Updates

Hi guys, just a quick update.

Firstly, thanks for all your support and messages via email, Tumblr, Recon and other communication channels. 

My blog has not been made private. It's just that I have a new job and have been very busy. I still meet subs for sessions from time to time but my work drains out most of my energy and I have no creativity left on weekends to write my blog posts. 

I know many people have been very supportive of my blog. At the moment, I have no plan to stop writing. 

Give me some time to sort out my stuff and I will be editing the draft soon. So look forward to more stories. 

Also, I am working with a few suppliers for group buying to bring in some gears and toys that will benefit our community. 

If there is any toy / gear you are looking for, leave a comment with your email or email directly to me at erectionary@gmail.com and I will comsolidate for group buying. 

At the moment, I have a variety of few nipple clamps in stock. Let me know if you are keen, while stocks last. 

Be good. Stay naughty. 

No comments: