Friday 6 May 2016

Air Force Boy

Despite the lack of sleep the night before (due to stress from work), I was looking forward to meet him again. I know he likes threesome so I had arranged for another top to join us. 

When I texted him to check on his location, Z had just arrived and was parking his car. He greeted me at the gate and I led him up to my apartment. 

Today he was wearing a tight-fitting Air Force T-shirt and matching nylon black shorts. He was too eager to remove his T-shirt but I preferred to tie him up with it. 

Z asked if the other top was joining us. Checking my phone I realised that M had given me two missed calls and a text message saying he would be late for half an hour, and tell me to proceed first. 

I put Z's belonging on a small table and pull the neoprene hood over his head. Made some adjustments to ensure it was comfortable then zipped up and sealed him in darkness. 

I tied his hands behind and coiled the ropes around his chest. Every time I brushed against his nipples he would twitch and moan. When I was done with the ropes, it was nipple stimulation time. I would fondle his sensitive nipples and grabbed his crotch to check on his hard on. Z would be moaning non-stop.  

I slid one hand into his shorts to caress his manhood and I could feel a sticky, wet spot. Pulling down his nylon shorts, I saw a precum patch forming on the left side of his black glossy bikini swim trunks. 


I removed his shorts and played more with his nipples. Z was moaning and he was leaking precum uncontrollably. I rubbed his precum against his dick head to stimulate him further, causing him to groan and moan like a slut. 

Untying his hands, I peeled the T-shirt off and squeezed Z's chest. He had gotten leaner with hard muscles these days. I caught him trying to touch his cock and I slapped his hand away. Gave him a warning to remind him that I am in control of his body pleasure now.

I grabbed his wrists and tied them behind his back. My hands went straight for his nipples and pinched them hard, reminding him again that I was in charge. When his nipples were worked up, I clipped the nipple clamps onto his already sore tits. He groaned instantly but his cock grew harder. 


I pulled down his skimpy black bikini swim trunks and molest his bubble butt. Sliding my finger against the opening of his ass to arouse him. I lubed up the aneros and pushed it slowly into his tight ass then pulled up his bikini trunks and continue molesting his butt and inner thighs. 

I love smooth legs but he has one of the sexist hairy legs and I enjoyed touching them. I watched him twitch as the aneros stimulated his prostate. 

Removing the nipples clamps, I replaced the torture with the suction cups. These small suction cups would draw blood flow towards his nipples causing more agony. 



I turned him around and placed his hands on the wall then tied them together. Pulling down his bikini trunks again, I gently removed the aneros and pushed the vibrating ball in. As his ass was still tight, it took some time for me to finally get it inside. 

His cock went soft while I was trying to get the vibrating ball past his sphincter. Once the vibrating ball was turned on his cock grew hard instantly. 

I tied his hands at the back again. Replaced the nipple suction with clamps, turned up the music volume to drown his non-stop moaning and went down to fetch the other top. 

As I was busy with Z earlier I didn't realised M had arrived 5 minutes ago. Looking at my clock, M was actually late for one hour. He gave me bullshit excuses like having to run errands, etc. M is someone whom I known for some time. This is the 3rd or 4th time we tag team together. Everytime he would text me and asked me to arrange then nearing the date he would always cancel on me. I told myself this would be our last threesome session together. 

When M entered the room, he went straight to pinch Z's nipples and then gave it a hard bite causing Z to jump. I immediately had to punch M's arms and told him to check with me before doing any sadomasochistic action as I know Z is not into receiving pain. 

We guided Z to the bed and helped him to lie down. I told M to play with Z's nipples while I continued to relax Z's ass with the vibrating ball. When I knew Z was ready, I told M to rubber up while I gently pulled out the vibrating ball. 

M shoved his dick in and began to fuck Z mercilessly. I felt bad watching Z getting abused but it also turned me on. I could feel my own dick getting hard from seeing Z moaning and groaning. Z's own cock was hard too and leaked a small pool of precum. 

I came behind M to play with his nipples while M pinched on Z's nipples. Then motioned for M to switch position with me. I had already slid on a condom and lubed up so I carried on the fuck in missionary position while M helped to tease Z's nipples. 

Z's hole was nice and tight. I almost cummed when fucking him so I pulled out and let M take over. 

M lay on the bed and told Z to sit on his dick. He made Z ride on his cock while he played with Z's nipples. He removed Z's hood so he could see the cute boy groaning while getting fucked. 

M grabbed Z's hard cock and began stroking it. I joined in to take over control of Z's cock and edged him while M pinched Z's nipples. 

I removed my hands and M took control of Z's dick. I was playing with Z's nipples as M ordered Z to cum as he counted to 10. M grabbed Z's cock and stroked it really fast. As he counted to 6, Z was unable to handle all the stimulation as he shot hands free while riding on M's cock. 
__________

I have some extra stocks in my inventory. If you are looking for brand new nipple clamps or nipple suction cups, drop me a note at erectionary@gmail.com. 

2 comments:

Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia said...

I'm a bodybuilder from kl and wish to be cum controlled by you sir...cell123456789@gmail.com

voretentacleguy said...

Hi-would-like-write-a-story-with-my-images?