Monday 25 July 2016

Dark Spidey Bound Again


June had been a busy month for me. With the change of a new boss at work, my life was becoming hectic again. 

One day after work, I texted T to check if he was free that night to meet. I told him that the lease of my rented apartment was expiring and this would probably be one of the last time that I could host so conveniently. Picking up on my cue, he took a taxi and came over within 30 minutes. 

I had started to pack up and moved some of my stuff back to my folks' place but I kept the Dark Spidey suit for this occasion. 

I ordered T to strip once he entered my room and passed his favourite spandex suit for him to suit up. T maintained his sexy figure by squeezing in time for gym between his work and study. 

Once he had suited up, I placed the blindfold over his eyes and tied his hands behind. I squeezed his firm chest and pinched his nipples. He moaned and a wet patch was forming at his crotch. 

Grabbing his toned arms, I pulled him across the room and sat him on the bed. I watched him struggle as I played with his sensitive nipples. 


I pushed him so he fell sideward onto the mattress. Lifting his legs off the floor, I repositioned his torso on the small bed frame. Then I began to stroke his semi-hard bulge. He moaned continuously as I stimulate his manhood. 


His hands were tied to the bed frame before I started to intensify edging him. Both my hands were fondling on his nipples causing him to thrust his hips into the air. I made him desperate for me to stroke his hard cock. Gave his dick a few fast strokes and back to teasing his nipples. 


I would suck his nipples while edging his hardon. Several times he would moan and desperate on the edge of cumming. I watched in delight as he battled his inner desire of struggling not to cum or ruined the pleasure. 

As it was getting late, I decided it was time to release him from the agony of pleasure from the cum control. I asked one last time, "Do you want to cum?" and he nodded. 

I was already jerking him so I simply increased the speed and released the control once he was reaching climax, giving him a ruined organs even though he cummed a lot that night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there. I have fatish with bondage. If you like to be my master please mail to me, apiz111287@gmail.com

Unknown said...

la.xinh.vp@gmail.com