Monday 6 February 2017

Executive Business Trip

I haven't seen him for almost one year since he moved back to the big city. He used to be lean and toned but he had packed up more lean muscles now. Looking at his photos, he had been going to the gym religiously every day before and after work.

The following story is our role playing session.

He is now a senior manager at a large corporation and since I happened to be passing through the city, I contacted his secretary to arrange for a business meeting. Using an alias, my plan was to give him a surprise. Sure, we could talk business, but after our butt business.

I kept him in the dark and he told his boss that he had to go to the hotel to meet an important client. 

When he arrived, the receptionist instructed him to go up to my room. Hesitant but wanting to close the deal, he took the lift up and knocked on my door. He was surprised to see me. I ushered him in and closed the door behind us. 

He had to use the washroom. When he came out from the toilet, he was cornered. He tried to resist but his crotch was groped and his nipples were getting licked. Ropes and gears were lay out on the bed.

Soon, translucent spots on his crisp, white shirt. I grabbed his hands and tied them behind the back. He struggled but he knew it's futile. It's an ordeal he had to go through in order to secure the deal. He hates to be whoring himself to seal business but his body was responding sexually to the caressing. His cock was hard from getting pleasured from the nipple licking. 

He was ordered to kneel. Helplessly, he obeyed and waited anxiously as I pulled out my 6" cock and coaxed him to open his mouth to feed my meat. He did his best not to choke and gradually let my dick slid in and out without gag reflex.

I ordered him to stand and untied his wrist. His hands reached for his crotch and was stroking his own 7" hard cock inside his pants. His embarrassed predicament soon gave way to hedonism.

Pinning him against the wall. I forced a kiss on him and moved my face slowly rubbing against his neck. My hands reached behind and grabbed his firm, bubble butt. He let out loud moan as I squeezed his ass. I took his hands and guided him to tease my nipples. My cock was raging hard and I could fuck him on the spot. 


I carried him and dumped onto the couch. Soon, he was blindfolded and his hands were strapped to the side of the bed. His pants were stripped off and his ass was fingered and lubed up. He knew what awaited him next. Nervous, he breathed loudly and kept shaking his head. 

A prostate massager was forced into his tight butt. His cock was getting hard and leaking precum. He felt humiliated, and ashamed of himself for reacting positively to the pleasure. He hated it when he was objectified and attention was focus on his prick and hole. He was vulnerable and he was liking it.

I pulled out the prostate massager and pushed my fingers in. His hole was still tight so I played with his nipples to relax him. He began moaning louder and caused me to get even more excited. My cock was throbbing as I listened to his helpless moaning. It was time to fuck. His ass were spread wide as I pushed my cock in. He groaned loudly as my dick was entering him. But soon, his loud cries turned into sensual moaning. We experimented with several missionary positions - with one leg up, with both legs wide apart.

As I pulled out my cock, a vibrator ball was shoved up his hole. I edged his raging hard cock and he was so close to cumming several times. Each time he cried, "Cumming, I'm cumming", I would slapped his dick and balls to cum control him. Finally he was unable to hold back, he was moaning and breathing heavily as he spilled his seed from a ruined orgasm. 

But cock was still hard. I climbed onto the bed and ordered to ride my dick with playing with his sensitive nipples. I enjoyed caressing his lean muscular body and appreciating the result of his daily workout. He rode my cock like a wild horse until he was ready to ejaculate. He gave me a cum facial as his semen was shot all over my torso and face. I fucked his ass harder until I was ready to shoot my load.

We kissed after I had cum and I look forward to do more business with him in the future.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent way to use the faggot sodomite.

Unknown said...

Wow!

Unknown said...

Wow!

Unknown said...

Executive wear turn me on