Tuesday 20 June 2017

Human Dildo Fuck Machine

Part 1

He came over right after gym. Dressed in a red spandex t-shirt and black tights, I could feel the testosterone he was emitting. He told me he was hard while on his way to my place, and couldn't wait for his 3-day load to be drained. 

I closed the door behind us and instructed him to put on the hood. It was the same faux leather hood that he saw from the photos I had posted, and ever since he had been pleading me to let him wear it. 

He stripped and stood in front of me wearing only the black hood and his undies. My hands inched forward to grab his pump-up muscles. He moaned. He enjoyed his workout sessions but he experienced more pleasure when his hardwork was appreciated and having his muscles worshipped. 

I pinched his big, brown nipples and instantly he reached for mine, reciprocating the sexual stimulation. I bent down and took his tasty nipples into my mouth. He soon mirrored my action and was sucking on my sensitive nipples. 

A tent was forming at my crotch and his bulge was already wet with precum stains. We broke off the pent up sexual tension before I started jerking off. 

He changed into the full body black lycra suit that I had prepared for him. He knew what's going to happen next - to be transform into a faceless human dildo. 

I tied his wrists together and squeezed his hard, muscular arms then played with his nipples. He moaned. We kissed, but my fingers were still pinching his nipples. 

He was led to my bed. His wrists were now cuffed behind his back. I took advance of his vulnerablity - undoing the butt zip and slowly inserting my middle finger into his tight ass. He usually top but in this compromising position, he gave in as I fingered his prostate. He tried to struggle but his cock betrayed him. His instant hardon and leaking precum told me that he was enjoying the anal stimulation. 


I attached the nipple clamp and watched as it bit his big, brown nipples. He loved to have his nipples played and his tits tortured. I ordered him to grip the connecting chain with his teeth and pull hard on the clamps. His cock grew harder and more precum was leaking. 

An aneros was stuffed up his tight butt hole and his hard cock was stroked repeatedly. Then a Tenga Egg was placed over his dick to rub against his sensitive glans. He was moaning so loudly and panting very heavily. 

Covered in black full body suit, the nameless hunk had become a hot, moaning human dildo. I grew hornier. Grabbing the bottle of lube, I applied it on his dick and rubbed some into my ass. I slid my ass up and down his shaft, teasing him and causing him to moan even more.

In a swift, smooth action, I managed to shove his throbbing cock into my hole and rode on his dick. I tugged his nipples and rode the human dildo like a champion. The nameless, faceless figure was under the control of my ass and I continued sliding up and down the human dildo until I shot my massive load all over his chest and abs. 

I don't normally bottom, but when I do, I love to ride the dick until it satisfies my anal craving. 

His cock was super hard when I pulled out of it. He was panting and ready to explode. I slid the Tenga Egg over his hard rod and edge him slowly. He was so close to cumming several times but I stopped just before he could ejaculate. 

After 20 minutes of edging, he struggling and his moaning grew loudly and deeper. He begged for release and was given a ruined orgasm. Immediately after his ruined orgasm, his cock was stroked intensely until his 3 days load was milked dry. 

Post-session, he sent me this text message:
"Hey Sir! Thanks for your time. I really enjoy it. Your hole is warm and tight. I love it. The nipple play is so intense and the suit is a perfect fit! Oh yeah, I love it that while you are riding me, my ass is filled with a prostate massager. This is my first time getting this sensation and it makes me so horny." 

Part 2

One month later, he was feeling damn horny again. He had not cum since Saturday and we met on the following Wednesday. 

Once behind closed door, he automatically stripped to his neon green C-IN2 underwear, and played with my nipples. He got me horny immediately and I definitely couldn't resist indulging in mutual nipple play. He leaned in to whisper into my ears, "I want to fuck you." 

I guessed he's now addicted to my tight ass, but he had to earn it before I would ride his dick again. I told him to put on his favourite hood and attached the nipple clamps on his tits. He was ordered to stand up straight, chest out and hands behind his back while I pulled on the nipple clamps, causing him to moan non-stop. 

He was like a bitch in heat and gladly took on my instruction to kneel down and suck on my nipples and cock. My hands worked on his nipples while his mouth serviced my dick. 

Horny hunk was told to crawl onto my bed and stayed in doggie position as I fingered his ass and pinched his nipples. Once I re-attached the nipple clamps, precum was leaking from his hard cock. Removing my index finger, I pushed an aneros in to replace the void in his ass. 

By now, he was shaking and moaning out of control. 

"Do you want to fuck my ass?" 

"Yes." 

"How badly do you want to fuck me?" 

"Very, very badly." 

"Give it to me and fuck me hard." 

I lay down on the bed and quickly got into missionary position. He wasted no time in preparing my ass and went straight to fuck me. 

He knew I love being in control but today he was going to dominate me. He grabbed my ankles and spread my legs wide. Deep, fast and hard thrusts followed. I was caught between heaven and hell. It hurt but it felt good too. I wanted him to stop but I craved for more. 

I reached the edge and was so close to cumming that I had to make him stop. We took a break. I went to get some water while he changed into the black spandex suit. 

He stood behind me and entered me from behind. He grabbed my hands and fuck me. We shifted back to the bed where I told him to lie down as I rode his cock. Within minutes, I was blowing my load all over his torso, spraying my seed all over his chest and hard abs. 

With my libido satisfied, I was able to focus on torturing him. 


I tied up his hands and ankles then placed a vibrator at his hole to stimulate his prostate. I would tag the aneros in and out while pulling on the nipple clamps. With his cock erected, I used a Tenga Egg to edge him. 

He moaned and groaned as I slid the Tenga Egg vigorously along his shaft. He was edged several times and so close to cumming but I would slow down and stop before he could shoot. He begged and pleaded, behaving like a piece of cheap meat. 

After 30 minutes of edging, I finally gave the go-ahead and he shot thick, juicy load all over the black bodysuit. 

We cleaned up and went for lunch to replenish our energy. 

Part 3 

The next day I received a message on Recon from a white sub who was visiting Singapore. We arranged to meet on Friday evening. He was from Finland and traveling here for holiday.
  
I arrived at his hotel around 6pm and he came down to the lobby and fetched me to his room. We had an ice breaking chat before suiting up. I've brought along two black spandex suits for us to don on. 

He was really good at arousing me by playing with my nipples while sucking on my cock. I almost cum while he was performing oral on my dick. 

I pulled out my cock and told him to get onto the bed. I was in a mood to dominate and fuck him hard. 

He would pinch and twist my nipples as I slammed my cock into his ass. I told him to squeeze his ass tight as I jackhammered his ass. I fuck for close to 20 minutes then shot my load into the condom while inside him. 

After pulling out, I stuffed a metal butt plug back to fill his hole, giving him an instant hardon. I took my time to edge him while using a vibrator to tease his ass. Though he had only 4-day load, it was super messy when he finally let it out. 

Another intense but satisfied session. My nipples were super pumped after he played with me. Over the next few days I would get erected easily whenever something gently brushed against one of my nipples.

1 comment:

Crazy Adult Toys said...

Nice blog. Thanks for the useful information with us.

Huge Dildos for Sale