Monday 22 December 2014

Nipple Orgasm

Dressed in a white fitting singlet, spandex tights shorts and running shoes, he stood by the hallway waiting. It was my cue. I walked over and placed the blindfold over his eyes, shutting off his sight. For a moment, his body tensed up, anticipating impatiently as to what would I do to him. 
  
I looped the rope cuff over his right waist, grabbed his hands and secure both behind his back by looping the other end over his left side. He had not cum for a good two weeks, and the excitement was obvious. I gave him a sniff of poppers and his face went flushed. There was already a growing bulge on his crotch. 

Pushing him against the wall to corner him, I reached for his nipples. He moaned in ecstasy, being lost in the pleasure of being nipple played. I gave him another shot of poppers and rubbed his cock against the spandex material of his tights. 

I pulled down his tights and to rub some lube on his cock, then continued to fondle his cock and balls while stroking his inner thighs. His nipples are super sensitive and he responded very well to light fondling. Another shot of poppers and that sent him into cloud nine. 

Turning him around to make him face the wall, I got him to hump against the wall and while I continue to fondle his nipples. He was moaning non-stop and saying he felt so close to climax. Soon, he was begging for permission to cum. 

I continued to let him hump against wall and rubbed his crotch against the solid surface. I love how sensitive his nipples are when I toyed with them. I could sense him breathing deeper and faster. Before I could react, his man juice was flowing down from his cock onto his spandex tights. 

It was a nipple orgasm. I had heard about stories of how some guys are so sensitive that they could cum when you molest them, but this was the first time I ever witness an orgasm from just nipple playing and a few sniffs of poppers. 

The session ended abruptly. He felt guilty for the premature ejaculation and not being able to hold back from cumming. It's was just a short 30-minute of play time. I let him wash up and we bid good bye. 

No comments: