Friday 26 December 2014

Sunday Bondage Party

After a few months of missing the actions, I decided to attend the bondage party again. Usually it's held on Saturday or on a public holiday, somehow, for this session it was on a Sunday and I was surprised at the turnout of more than 30 guys who show up. 

For those who know me, I'm a private person when it comes to BDSM play. I would prefer one-on-one instead of group session. I don't enjoy being watched by others. But one of my boys loves the attention and feeling of getting molested by others, so I agreed to go with him. Unfortunately, at the last minute, he was unable to make it due to a family lunch.

The bondage party is like a box of chocolate surprises, sometimes you won't know who you will meet there. It was a pleasant surprise to bump into two other subs whom I had played with before. And we were lucky to find a good spot in the bondage room despite the crowd. 

Even with the high turnout, I feel that the quality of guys could have been better. As usual, I was just being hard to please. There were more younger and lean toned guys that day, and there was a particular athletic-looking guy whom I like very much.

Back in the bondage room, my hands were busy spinning web onto my two bound boys. Many guys crowded around us and began groping the boys. Though it was a party, I still felt uncomfortable with so many people were watching me in action. The good thing is, once my boys were hooded up, they didn't feel so shy anymore. In fact, their cocks were getting hard from all the fondling.


After securing my boys to the poles, I handed them over to the crowd, while I went for a pee and water break. Passing by the two bedrooms, my curiosity led me to peek in. One of the rooms was turned into a mass orgy zone. And inside the other room, I saw the athletic guy I like. His sexy white jockstraps were gone; he was blindfolded, tied up spread eagle on the bed and getting edged.

En route to the kitchen to get a drink. I walked past the living room which had been transformed entirely. Five guys were tied up and three masters were playing with them. One of the slaves looked really hot in a full rubber suit, getting tied to a chair with a vibrator stimulating his cock.

I went into the kitchen to get a glass of ice water and some guys chatted with me. Remembering that my boys were still bound, I excused myself and went back to the bondage room knowing that my boys would be in better control if I were around. Upon returned, the rest of the other guys were still enjoying themselves with groping my two boys.

I always find it difficult to divide my attention between two subs. After half an hour of playing, I released the taller boy and told him to go for break while I focus on the gym-fit boy. Although his cock was only semi-hard, it was leaking precum non-stop. I grabbed the handheld massager to stimulate him further while two other guys were each sucking on his nipples. As he was in a rubber hood, all we could heard was the sweet sound of "hummmmp, hummmmp". Without warning, his cock suddenly went rock hard and before I could pull away the massager, he was shooting a huge load of cum juice all over my arms and onto the floor. He was released and told to wash up.  

To be honest, I really had no mood to play that day - partly because the boy that I had initially arranged to play with was unable to make it, and also due to the fact that I had not slept well the night before. Feeling laid back, I just wanted to be an observer and sat in the living room to watch the other masters having a good time playing with their toy boys.

I watched on as one of the masters tried to put a gag on his slave sitting on the sofa, but the slave boy was not being cooperative. I love to play with a slave who would struggle and eventually give in. I walked over to twist the rebellious boy's nipples hard, forcing him to scream and gave the other master the opportunity to secure the gag onto him with ease.

At this moment, it seemed like the activities in the bedrooms were over  and some guys were beginning to wash up and a few had come out to check out the actions in the living room. My tall boy had returned from his water break and was sitting on the floor resting his head on my lap. Feeling bored, I asked if he wanted to go for the second round and be rewarded by allowing him to cum.

During the second time he was tied up, there were even more people crowding around to watch. Someone passed me a baton butt plug and I stuffed it up the tall boy's ass. Noticing that it was uncomfortable for him, I removed it and replaced with a butt hook.

I caught a glimpse of the athletic guy signaling to his friend how big the tall boy's cock was. I could see he was salivating and secretly wanting to touch and suck it. I gestured for him to come closer, but he was being shy. Avoiding the crowd, I moved towards him. Pulling him in, I got him kneel in front of the tall boy. While I went to get some water, he was busy stroking my boy's dick. If there was no lube coating the dick, he would be hungrily sucking on that big cock that day.

I stood in the corner and watched the crowd fanatically groping the tall boy who was helpless bound to the metal frame. Many hands were all over him, touching his nipples and stroking his big dick. I went to pee and when I came back, it was too late - my tall boy had just shot his load. The athletic guy was beaming from ear to ear as he managed caught some of the holy grail on his hand, neck and torso.

Click to read about the other bondage parties I attended - New Year 2014 and Bondage Party on Tuesday,

1 comment:

Estradaheaven1069 said...

Wow I would love to attend such parties. Must be so sexciting