Tuesday 20 October 2015

Bondage & Watersports in Neoprene

It was my first trip to San Francisco and I was really excited to be meeting up with some guys whom I had been chatting with for months. As it was the Folsom weekend, most guys would have already made plans for party and other activities. 

I enjoyed chatting with this guy as he is one of the rare ones who is into neoprene. I love leather but it is expensive and needs a lot of care. And I can't stand the smell of latex, so rubber wear is out for me. When I discovered neoprene, I thought it had the perfect combination in between the dominating leather look and the sexy, tight-fitting rubber. I love to view all the pictures posted on his Recon profile. By a stroke of luck, his partner was away and I was available to meet. 

That morning, after queuing up for Magnitude tickets at Mr S Leather, I grabbed an Uber and headed over to his house located 5-10 minutes by drive away. When I arrived, he was already dressed up in neoprene with a yellow bandana around his neck (a symbol of piss pig). 

We sat on the couch to have a chat while I had a drink to warm up. Once I was feeling better, I asked him to bring me to the bedroom. He had already laid out his gears on display and I had the pleasure of selecting what gears I wanted him to put on. At the same time, I brought out my gears and placed on the dressing table for easy access later. 

I selected the neoprene hood and instructed him to put it on. It came with a clip on blindfold which I placed it over his eyes. He was wearing a faux leather t-shirt with a zip across his chest, neoprene rugby shorts and long shorts. He looked like a sportsman who had been ordered by the coach to attend extra training. 

Placing his hands behind, I cuffed them together. I leaned closer until my chest was touching his back and my crotch was in front of his crotch. I allowed him to cup my crotch while my hands were busy playing with his nipples and grabbing his bulge. 

Next, I went on to cuff his wrists and secured them onto the door straps. With his hands above his head, I continued to stimulate his nipples. Unzipping the long zip across his chest, I placed the nipple suction cups on his large, pink nipples. He sucked in a sharp breathe as the twist the knot on the suction cup.

I had been drowning my throat with water and by now, I felt the need to empty my bladder. Releasing him from the door strap, I led him to the bathroom and had him on the floor of the shower cubicle. It wasn't a full load but he enjoyed the warm piss fresh out of my tap. 

We cleaned up and I sat on the edge of the bed. He got down on his knees to suck my cock and then begged to rim me. I lied on my bed and got him to get on top of me while we rimmed each other in 69 position. I was concentrating on eating his ass while he switched between sucking my cock and rimming me. I enjoyed slapping and squeezing his freshly bubble butt. We changed positions and I was on top of him while we continued to rim each other. 

As I had drunk more than 1.5 litres of water previously, I was feeling the urge to pee again. I chose a black wrestling singlet for him to put on. He handed me his phone and asked me to video him getting drenched. Soon, we were in the shower cubicle and I was pissing my golden liquid onto him. It took some coordinating to film the action with one hand while spraying my piss all over him. Being a piss slut, he opened his mouth to fill up his mouth. 

I headed back to the bedroom to rest while he washed up. I was feeling jet lagged and had to close my eyes for a break. I grabbed the nearest blindfold and rest. When he returned, he was still hungry for more. He proceed to suck on my exposed nipples until I was hard again. He asked to suck my toes. Initially I hesitated but I decided to try out the new experience. He was very skillful and it felt really good having my toes sucked. After that, he went on to rim my ass and sucked my rock hard cock.

Once my energy had returned, I got him out of bed and had him changed into another faux leather t-shirt with matching black boxer-briefs with yellow strips. I wrapped the yellow rope into Shibari rope work around his torso and we went to the bathroom.

I needed to release my bladder again and he was happy to oblige. We headed to the shower cubicle again and soon I was unloading my piss all over him and video recording it. 

When I finally emptied my bladder, it was such a relief. I felt as if I had not cummed for days and finally got released. Before we parted, he changed into another tight-fitting black faux leather t-shirt and shorts and requested for me to use his red ropes to tie around his body. He put on a loose fitting t-shirt and we headed to his car for him to give me a ride to the nearest BART station. 

The next day, we managed to meet up for a short while at Folsom Street Fair and he told me that he had another session the day before and it was fun to be greeting his dom friend while in the shibari done by me. 

I had two more kinky encounters when I was in San Francisco, so check back again for the next post.

No comments: