Friday 16 October 2015

Fucking Horny Navy Boy

We arranged to meet at the MRT station and took a short walk to my home. Once we were inside the house, he was ordered to take off his street clothes to reveal his "chocolate" abs. As an active person, he enjoys running and swimming, giving him a nice brown tanned and washboard abs. 

He went for a quick shower and changed into the Navy no.4 uniform. As his boots were not polished properly, he was order to make his boots shine before we started the session. 


He had removed his cock cage earlier just before we met up and his 10-day load was begging to be milked dry. I led him into the bedroom to blindfold him and cuffed his hands behind his back. I unbuttoned his shirt and fondled his lean, toned body.

He moaned gently as I reached into his shirt to play with his nipples. I undid two more buttons to expose his nipples which I enjoyed sucking. His cock was hard. I stood behind him to grab his chest and toy with his nipples while his hands cupped my genitals. My cock was starting to stir in my shorts thanks to his fondling. 

I got him to kneel down and suck my cock, which he did with such gusto. My hands reached down to tease his nipples while he was licking my cock. I would deprive him of the pleasure of cock sucking by slapping my dick against his cheeks. And when I did give him permission to pleasure my cock, he was instructed to lick the shaft and not allowed to suck the whole rod. Then I would stick my 6-inch in to choke and face fuck him before getting him to suck on my nipples.  

Grabbing his butt, I unzip the butt zip which he spent 4 hours to sew on the night before. My finger rubbed against the entrance to his hole. I went on to further stimulate him by grinding my cock against his butt. By now, his cock was hard and leaking precum. I released his wrists from the cuffs to have some mutual nipple play causing my cock to become rock hard.

I sat on the bed and got him to kneel down and suck me, while he slowly worked his way up to lick my nipples. I got him to sit on my thighs and enjoyed more mutual nipples playing time. 

He got really horny and begged me to fuck him. I sent him out to retrieved the bottle of lube and condoms in his bag. I lie on my back while he licked and sucked my nipples, then moving down to pleasure my cock and balls. While he was busy sucking, my hands were teasing his nipples, causing his cock to throb non-stop.

I handed him the condom for him to put on my cock. Then passed him the bottle to lube up his ass. He grabbed my hard cock and tried to sit on him. It was successful on the first attempt as his ass was too tight as he probably hadn't been fucked for a few weeks. 

The second attempt wasn't smooth but we managed to get my dick into his tight hole. I had to distract him by teasing his nipples and cock to relax him. But I love the feeling of my hard cock inside his tight ass.

Once I had fully entered in, his cock grew super hard and was leaking precum non-stop as he rode furiously on my cock. I guided his hands to play with my nipples while I enjoyed the sensation of him fucking my dick. I pulled him towards me so he was lying on top of me while I drilled his horny hole. We were both panting breathlessly and lost in the moment of pleasure. 

When my dick accidentally came out, it was time to change position. Getting him to lie down, I proceeded to penetrate him in the missionary position. This gives him complete access to my nipples. By now, he was experienced to know how much I love nipple playing and how horny it would make me. 

I fuck him hard as he continued to fondle my nipples. His own cock was rock hard and oozing out precum. I thought his cock would explode with semen any minute if I carried on hard fucking him. 

Soon, I was on the edge of cumming and instructed him to keep playing with my nipples. I told him not to stop as I was super close to cumming. I kept thrusting until the point of no return and he was at the edge of erupting. 

After I successfully emptied my load in his ass (inside the condom), I kept my cock inside him. I went on to stroke his hard cock vigorously until he busted out cum juice, shooting waves of semen out of his balls all over his body and the bed. He landed several shots on the pillow and bed sheet. 

I made sure his balls were fully emptied before I finally pulled out my dick and dump away the semen-filled condom. 

5 comments:

The Black Male Nudist said...

Thanks for sharing this escapade...Sounds fun and kinky

Anonymous said...

I wish I was the one getting fucked!

unknown said...

Nice read. How do I contact you?

Anonymous said...

More pics would be nice! Want to see that butt zip

DarkSunny said...

@unknown - you can always contact me at erectionary@gmail.com