Monday 26 December 2011

Boy, This Sub is Juicy

We were supposed to meet tomorrow for a session at the toilet of my office building. But he kept sending me messages and asking if it was possible to meet me tonight. I did my calculated risk and asked him to drop by my place at 1 am after my family had slept.   

Carefully, I slided the key into the hole and gently pushed open my front gate and invited him in. Once we entered my bedroom, I made it a point to ensure it's locked. 

Next, he was instructed to put on my new spandex hood, which we went to the shop together to get it. He had been waiting for this chance to use it and to be used by me. As a top in vanila sex, this was his first time being dominated by anyone. 

To make him feel his sense of ownership to me, I strapped a leather cockring and collar on him. Still clothed, I pinned him onto the wall to tease his nipples. With an 8-day load, he didn't take long to become erected and horny. 

He moaned as his nipples were being fondled, squeezed, twisted and occasionally pulled. His dickhead was constantly stimulated and his balls were being grabbed or slapped from time to time. 

His shorts first removed, followed by his grey singlet. He was left with only his white undies. 

Standing at attention facing me, he was given instructions to place his hands behind the back at all times. I guided his hands to my chest and told him that the other position his hands should be would be playing with my nipples to ensure I am horny. 

I made me suck on my nipples but he was not skilled enough. Frustrated by his inadequacy, I hit his balls hard to punish him. Subsequently, he was tested on his kissing skills, and again he received punishment for his inability to provide a slutty wet kiss. 

I fed him with alcohol and poppers to sniff and continued to stimulate his nipples, cock and balls. His hands were cuffed behind his back and he was helpless as his G-spots were endlessly teased. His body muscles tensed and he tried to wiggle out of the discomforting pleasure. 

Then he was led to the side of the bed and was pushed forcefully onto the mattress. His hands were secured at the back of his neck. Still wearing his underwear, I began to hump him to stimulate his prostate. 

He moaned as my hard cock hit against the opening of his ass hole. I took this opportunity to remind him of his choice to be my slut - and all these false fucking were punishment to him for fucking all the horny bottoms when he is a top (for vanilla sex).  

His torso were extremely sensitive. He struggled as I lightly fondled on his abs. I forced him to reveal his G-spots to me and I had a good time squeezing and pulling his balls as well as stroking his inner thighs. His moaning turned into a slutty noise as his balls and inner thighs were teased over and over again. 

I added nipple teasing to the combination. And after, I grabbed a pair of pegs to pinch on his nipples, making them sore and vulnerable for abuse.  

Covering his face with a pillow to mask his slutty moaning, I continued to hump him. 

I spread his legs apart and tied them to the corners of the bed frame to make him feel even more vulnerable. I had told him that I might penetrate him tonight and if I did, he had to take it like a man. 

I squeezed a large drop of Japanese lube onto his rock hard dick and watched as the lube slowly dripped down the shaft of his penis. 

Once his cock was semi-covered with the lube, I began the slow process of cum controlling. 

Throughout the edging, his mancunt was fingered. When his hole was not as tight, gingerly I inserted a small butt plug into his butt. He took it well and requested for a larger size ass plug to be shoved in. 

Replacing the small butt plug with the medium size one, I pushed this ass toy into his cunt. I made him get up from the laying position to sit upright in order to feel the effect of the anal plug in his ass. 

He was edged repeatedly for half an hour. I stopped several times to allow him to cool down before the point of no return. 

The constant stimulation on the penis and in his ass was too much for him to handle and he cum uncontrollably, shooting a large load all over his torso and onto the bed.  

To punish him for the lack of self-control, he was not given a break as his dick was being stroked till he cum a second time 5 minutes after his first orgasm in 8 days. 

But his cock was still hard after cumming twice and begging for more attention. He was given a short break as I headed to the washroom to clean the lube off my hands. 

Immediately after I returned, the whole process began again until he had his climax for the third time. I agreed to let him rest for the night if he promised that he would be milked again in the morning. 

He woke up with a morning hardon and I wasted no time to restraint his legs and to tie up his wrists. Lubricating his mancunt with lube, I forced the butt plug into his hole. Again, lube was poured over his erected dick and his cock head was stimulated. 

With the help of Tenga Egg, he achieved his 4th orgasm within 15 minutes. He was milked dry of his 8-day worth of man juice. 

Post-session, I hid his underwear inside the pillowcase and he had to parade his naked lower half around the bedroom searching for his lost clothing for 10 minutes before I revealed where I hid his precious undies. All in all, he left my place reformed and happy. 

No comments: