Sunday 1 January 2012

Bound & Humped in Executive & Swimwear

He took half-day leave to meet me at my place that afternoon. Dressed in his tight shirt and slim fit pants, he knocked on my door.

I opened the door to allow him in. Once he was inside the room, he was hooded and tied up. His cock was already hard and leaking precum.

I did my rope works on him while he was still dressed in his executive work clothing. He has a nice, big chest and a slightly muscular but lean build. His nipples were teased constantly to ensure that his hardon was kept.

Next, I stripped to him down to his swim trunks and attached a leather cock ring to his balls and dick. His nipples were twisted and played with while I squeezed his balls.

But the sensation of teasing soon became too much for him to control his five days worth of sperm load and soon he was cumming uncontrollably even without any constant edging.

He spurted his cum juice on his torso which dripped onto his swim trunks and legs. 

I was taken aback by his premature ejection ability but I had to punish him for not able to hold his load well since I didn't do any intense edging with him yet. 

I pushed him onto the bed in his bondage state and forced him to wiggled his way up along the bed. 

I came onto the mattress to lean on top of him and suck on his nipples. Immediately he moaned in ecstasy as I licked and bit on his man tits. And the same time my crotch was rubbing against his perineum and ass area, causing him to moan nonstop. 

Continuing to dry hump him in his swim wear, I used my torso to rub against his dick and his body for added sensation. 

I carried on to hum him with his Arena trunks on. First in the missionary position, then in the spooning position on the left, followed by spooning on the right. He begged for more humping and for more aggressive and intensive dry fucking. 

I flipped him over like a pancake and punched his face into the pillow and continued to hump him with his face down and ass in the air. 

He was used like a fucking toy doll. 

I paused for awhile and ordered him to hump himself while I fondled his ass and perineum. 

He was flipped over for more dry fuck. I unlocked his restraints and allowed him to play with my nipples as I was feeling very horny from all the humping. 

Laying on his back, I continued dry fucking him. He begged at least 15 times for me to release his load and allow him to cum. As I bit his nipples, he desperately plead for me to bite his nipples harder. 

Finally after two hours of teasing and humping, I began to edge him once more. 

He was milked and made to cum a second time after 30 minutes of cum control. This time instead of allowing him to spurt his juice onto his torso, I took a shot glasses and forced him to milk inside the shooter. 

He shot another loadful of man juice into the small glass before I freed him from bondage and give him a post session cuddle.

Feeling evil that day, I pour the second load of his cum from the shot glass onto his swim trunks when he went shower. And he had no choice but to wear his cum soaked swim trunks underneath his pants home that day. 

No comments: