Tuesday 21 August 2012

Eager to Serve

After a few chats, we arranged to meet at the shopping centre near his house in town. He is tall, buff and fit looking. He had mentioned that he would be under chastity prior to our meet up.

I had a leather cock ring firmly looped around my cock and balls waiting to explode. I had not cum for a few days.

We went to the nearby supermarket for him to top up his groceries after his long away back from Europe. We grabbed some bottles of mixers before we headed to his place.

He needed a quick wash up and I ordered him not to lock the shower door. Halfway through showering, I accessed the bathroom, stood in front of the glass door and watched him soaped himself and rinsed under the rainshower.

As he dried off the droplets of water from his moist, damp body, I sat on the sofa, reading David Stein's BDSM novel Carried Away.

He appeared fresh from the bathroom door (still under the lock of the metal chastity cage) and immediately proceeded to kneel in front of me to smell my crotch. My jeans was hastily unfastened and his mouth and tongue were working their way through my underwear, giving me an obvious hardon. All these while I was nonchalant to his action on my bulge.

My undies were pulled down to my ankle. With my feet, I removed them. I love to be serviced by a hungry slave.

He lifted my legs into the air and started rimming my ass while I continued reading another page of Carried Away. This white slave has a gift with his tongue and my butt was enjoying the attention and sensation he was providing.

After my ass was warmed up, he went into the kitchen to prepare a glass of Screwdriver (vodka with orange juice) for me. I finished the drink within a minute and allowed the alcohol effect to kick in.

He led me into his bedroom. On display was his limited collection of sex toys and kinky gears. I helped me as I try on the 'gates of hell', a special cock ring that restricted my erection.

He went on to attack my nipples when the 'gates of hell' was secured around my genitals. Almost immediately I grew a boner. My dick speared through the rings like an arrow through the air. My hardon was constraint by those rings of various sizes.

I forced squeezed the base ring off my balls. Removing the 'gates of hell' to let him suck on my rod while fingering my ass. He licked my balls and switched between rimming, sucking and licking my private parts.

Moving up my torso, he went for my ears, penetrating and wetting my sensitive spots inside my ears with his tongue. It continued to work its magic, licking both my armpits.

I inhaled a shot of pop, then hooded up my head and cuffed my wrists together. Once the pop hit my spots, I felt extremely horny after his tongue bath on my body.

My dick was rock-hard as he positioned his ass and let me entered, fucking his mancunt. He rode on my dick. Paused occassionally and I'll assume the role to fuck his hole.

The sensation of fucking him while he played with my tits with me bound and hooded was hitting all my right buttons, I warned him that I couldn't hold back much long. Seconds later, I shot my cum inside him with the condom still on.

I peeled off the rubber, took him to the bathtub and rained my golden juice all over him. I had been wanting to pee by the teasing and fucking held me back earlier. The warm, golden liquid spurted into his mouth, gladly tasted it then spit it out.

After a quick rinse, he was back to the kitchen to fix me another Screwdriver, while I tried out his various rubber cockrings. Drinking vodka orange, I made him suck and fondle on my nipples. My cock was hard again after teasing.

He went back to the kitchen to prepare fruits. With my hardon, I attacked this naked white slave from behind, grabbed him, pulled him to the toilet, removed the cockrings and pissed on him a second time.

I enjoyed eating the kiwi fruits while he suck and play with my nipples and continued reading my SM novel.

We went back to the bedroom where he carried on sucking my cock and licking my nipples. I wanted to pee but he tries to make me cum again.

Unlocked his metal chastity cage (which was on him throughout the entire session), I pissed on him for thw third time, glad to be relieved of the build up tension in my bladder.

He sucked on my dick as I shot off my pee. He was extremely proficient at cock sucking and made me spurted off loads and loads of golden juice on him. He cummed as he took my piss into his mouth.

Aftermath, I tried on his metal cock cage. It was heavier than the CB3000 or CB6000 which I was more familiar with. I made him suck on my nipples to give me a hardon inside the metal cage.

We collapsed to rest and sleep. Waking up half an hour later, he treated me to chocolate filled with Cognac, which I enjoyed tasting and fondling him while he talked on the phone.

He wasn't my usual style of bondage and cum control but nevertheless I had an awesome time enjoying his servitube as my slave that day.

No comments: