Thursday 13 September 2012

Explore Your Dark Side


Back from my overseas holiday and in a mad rush to complete my school assignment. While I took a break from my essay to check my email, I saw this electronic mailer in my inbox from a local retailer in Singapore. 

A reminder to all, have you explore your Dark Side today? 

A leather sub of mine has recently purchased new gears from another online shop. I'm looking forward to check out his new collection for chastity device, butt plug and most excitedly, an electro stimulator. 

Watch out for my next post on my session with a kinky cabin crew inside a sauna. 

Also, I'm currently running a Tweet Out. So if you're following me on Twitter (@erectionary) just tweet me and mention #loveTENGA to be one of the 3 lucky winners to receive a TENGA Egg. It's my way to thank you for supporting Erectionary by DarkSunny.  

No comments: