Thursday 6 September 2012

My Wild and Raunchy Son (Part 1) by Josman

Opening the door, he saw his wild and horny youthful self staring back at him. A small town boy, who later discovered that he is gay, had gotten his high school girlfriend pregnant. Unable to accept himself, he left his new formed family for a hedonistic lifestyle. Years later, his teenage son came to him for shelter and seduction. Willl he be able to let go and fulfill his duty as a father to his son? 


































Thanks @GayCartoons for sharing. For more horny gay cartoons, follow his tweets here.

See Part 2 of My Wild and Raunchy Son here.

See Part 3 of My Wild and Raunchy Son here.

Check out the amazing artist, Josman and his art here!

**Please click here and help me do a survey on sex toys and fetish. It will take less than 5 minutes.

3 comments:

Leo Nut said...

The second part sucks though compared to this. Have you tried Tom of Finland?.. :P

DarkSunny said...

Always a fan of Tom of Finland. Maybe one day I'll do my own comics too.

Anonymous said...

My dad's penis is only 5 inches while mine is 9 inches im only 12