Friday 7 December 2012

Horny Nihonjin - Part 2

Click here to read Part 1 of this story.

|Saturday, 6pm|

"On my way to meet you now. It's raining heavily so I may take a longer time to travel," said the horny bisexual Japanese.

He rode his motorbike in the rain while I waited for a full hour before he finally arrived. Soaked in a mixture of perspiration and rain, he stripped off his wet singlet and shorts and walked naked to the bathroom. As his back faced me, I was slowly imagining how I would like to fucking use his cunt hole later.

Walking out feeling fresh after shower, I instructed him to put on a pair of jeans which I had specially prepared for him. The jeans have a double zip that run from the front where the waist line is, down the crotch and follow through to the ass. Without removing the pair of jeans, I would be able to fuck him by simply undoing the flyer.

Once inside my room, he was blindfolded. Hands were tied together and rope wrapped across his chest.  I made him stand next to the wall while I groped him wearing my leather gloves. 

Standing behind him, I pulled back his head, arched his torso and fondled his vulnerable body with a pair of scrub gloves. He wriggled as the unusual sensation ran through his upper body. 

Next, I bound him to the chair with his hands firmly secured on the sides. A rope ran across his chest to minimize his movements and his legs were tied together. Once tightly bound, I teased his nipples wearing my leather gloves to test his nipple sensitiveness.  

We heard the main door of the house unlocked. Outside, my family had just returned and was happily having their dinner, while inside my room, this horny Japanese boy was starving from sex and longing for more torture. 

I placed my finger onto his lips and made him suck on my finger as I simultaneously jerked off his cock. His foreskin was tight, I was using his saliva to wet his dick, acting like a lubricant to help me pull down his tight foreskin. Sucking on his nipples while his rod was constantly being wanked off, precum was leaking from his penis like a leaking tap. Scooping his precum, I used it to lube up his cock head and continued edging him. 

I attached a pair of nipple clamps to his tits then slowly tugged till I pulled them off his nipples. He moaned as the clamps were forcefully removed. Covering his mouth with my hand, I turned on the vibrating wand to stimulate his sore nipples and sensitive cock head, causing him to whimper as more precum leaked out from his hardon.

Squeezing out some SuperSlyde lube, I edged his hard rod for the next 15 minutes before attaching a penis pump onto his dick. I would pump his dick till it was rock hard then released the pressure, let his cock softened and repeated the process again and again for ten cycles. 

After one hour of fun, I allowed him to have a short break. Still bound to the chair, I gave him some water and I drank some too. 

My bladder was full. Standing close to him, I pee onto his chest and watched my piss flow down to his belly button. I whipped the golden juice off his torso and pressed the towel against his face, forcing him to inhale the scent of my pee that was freshly squeezed out for him. 

Changing his position, I faced him against the door and spread his hands above the head onto the door straps. A leather collar was fastened around his neck. Unzipped the back flyer exposing his ass, I arched his back to prepare him for the flogging. The whip landed on his smooth ass. I flogged till the untanned butt turned to a healthy shade of red. 

To reward him for enduring through the flog, I rimmed his hole, making a deliberate attempt to penetrate his cunt with my tongue. Lubricating my fingers with more SuperSlyde,  I poked them into his hole.. Index finger at first then slowly inserted my middle finger in. Once his ass was warmed up, I pushed the prostate massager into his anus. 

He struggled, wriggled and whimpered while I laid back and watched him. He was on auto pilot - everytime his rectum contracted the prostate massager would hit his G-spot simulating him in overdose of euphoria.

I tied his feet together for the simulation would be greater. I kissed him while he continued to suffer for the overdose of pleasure from the prostate simulation. 

With the prostate massager still inside his ass, I got him to lay down onto the bed while I tied up his limbs in a spread eagle position. As soon as he was securely tied to the frame of the bed, I put on my leather gloves to fondle his naked torso, switching between the scrub gloves to caress his vulnerable self. I would use my bare hands to grope his lean body and fondled his dick. 

I made him suck on my semi-hardon till my dick was rock hard again. Lubed up and rubber on, lifting his legs, I began to enter his ass slowly. As he hadn't been fucked for a long time, it took me several attempts and some efforts before I successfully broke through his tight hole. 

The effort was worth it. We fucked in the missionary position for more than 40 minutes, alternating between deep thrust and fast strokes. I untied his wrists and let him play with my nipples, causing constant simulation to make my cock rock hard for a good fuck. 

"Kimochi ii.." he moaned that it felt good to be fucked. 

Soon, I had to moan, "Iku.. Iku.." as I was cumming. I made him toyed with my nipples as I fastened my pace and cum inside him. I continued to give a few more hard thrusts before my dick softened. By then my cock head was extremely sensitive and it was both a torture and pleasure for the last few strokes. 

With my semi-hardon inside his ass, I jerked off his dick till he shot his 12 days worth of load. A very thick cream shot all over his body and my bed marking a happy ending. 

No comments: