Friday 28 February 2014

3 Ruined Orgasms

There's this guy whom I had been chatting with via Recon and lately through Whatsapp. Usually he's a dom, but we had been talking about the possibility of getting me to be submissive for him, or to play switch during a session, or to dominate a sub together. But that night he was very horny and he was planning to go to his stairwell to jerk off - the possibility of getting caught for masturbating in public excites him.

After discussing, he finally gave in to his horniness. He agreed to sub for me and let me edge him. But the limits are no oral, no anal and nothing unsafe, blood, scat. He confessed he was curious about my edging skills.

Returning late from my overseas trip, I was tired but he volunteered to drive over to pick me and go to his place. His Recon profile shows a fit, muscular man and his face pic looks 30ish. En route, we shared our experiences on guys whom we had played before. His place was just a short 10 minutes drive from mine. From the car park, he led me to his apartment and brought me to the stairwell where he admitted that he had masturbated when he was feeling horny.

He had a sheepish look. I grabbed this notti boy and told him I would be punishing him for gross public indecency. He stood there while I cuffed his hands behind his back. His cock was semi hard at this moment, so I teased his nipples. I could feel his big, firm chest underneath his loose fitting t-shirt. Rubbing his bulge, I turned him around to face the wall as I unzipped his shorts and let it dropped to his knees.

There was a shock look on his face - like a sudden realization that this was real, I wasn't joking about humiliating him in public and the fear of getting caught by security guards with his pants down while I edged him. Yet, his cock throbbed, feeling excited about this thought.

I poured some baby oil on my palm and grabbed his beautiful mushroom-shaped dick head. He is cut and I love how big his dick head is. I would lift up his t-shirt to pinch and play with his nipples, causing his rock-hard dick to jump even more. He asked me to let him cum but I instructed him to pull up his pants and we headed back to his apartment to finish up this punishment.

His apartment was modern and stylish, it had a clean and Zen feeling. And it will be here in his own comfort zone that I'll make him strip off his t-shirt. He has a nice bod, which looks actually like the muscular bod pic in his profile - big chest and flat stomach with definition. His abs are not visible but I can feel the hard abs when I fondle his bod. His thighs are muscular too.

Again, I had his back facing me while I proceeded to remove his pants. Finding a reason to punish him, I questioned why he had anticipated my instruction and stepped out of his shorts before I gave him order to do so. As an act of defiance, he would be punished. I took the set of nipple clamps and clipped his nipples.

Earlier, he had told me not to blindfold or hood him. Although I feel that being able to see and visualize what will be done to you is more frightening as compare to not seeing and enjoying being in the mind space of sub zone. I deliberately clipped on the clamps slowly and pushed his head up so he won't be able to see when I would be switching on the vibrating function. He tweaked and moaned when I turned on the vibrator attached to the nipple clamps. My hand was mercilessly jerking off his cock.

Next I sat him on a stool with his feet strapped to it to prevent him from escaping. Cleaning off the layer of oil on his dick, I poured some J-lube to cover his cock. He seemed to enjoy the sensation from this lube more. Soon, he was groaning, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming..." 

I gave him a ruined orgasm but he was still hard. I told him he had cum without permission so I would be punishing him by milking him dry. I managed to milk another ruined orgasm from him without much effort. I wasn't sure if I could get him to cum a third time but my skilful hands managed to tame his horny dick to force a third ruined orgasm.

By now, sweat had broken out on his back and he was tired but still feeling very horny. I continued to stroke him but he was getting soft. He begged for release so I increased the speed and finally allowed him to climax.

He spurted waves after waves of cum juice and I was surprised that he could still shoot so much even after 3 ruined orgasm. I guessed I must have made this 40ish years old hunk really horny, hence he was able to cum so much and so many times. I rubbed his head and called him 'good boy' before untying him to let him wash up then he drove me home. 

2 comments:

klcumslaveATyahooDOTcom said...

Cool, wish that is my cock, and being ruins orgasm in public place or outdoor too...

wish to be multiple force milking/ruins orgasm till dry orgasm shoot air instead of cum...

Unknown said...

What is a ruined orgasm?