Thursday 8 May 2014

Hotel Lavender

It was a raining afternoon.  He texted to inform that his meeting was delayed and he would be late for the appointment. Under his well-pressed shirt and bespoken black slacks, he was feeling powerful. He loved the feeling of being the manager who was commanding the meeting. But his cock stirred as he thought about how he was going to be used and ordered around later in the hotel room.

As instructed, he was wearing the classic look with a slim-fit white top, black pants and black necktie. In contrast, I was in my blue shirt, black slacks with a blue necktie which I borrowed from a Singapore Airlines cabin crew friend. We checked in to our room and he offered to run down to the convenient store to get bottled water. 

When he was returning, I hid behind the door. Once he opened the door, I grabbed him and wrestled him down while attempting to knock him out with chloroform. He struggled profusely but found himself getting drowsy and lying motionless on the bed.


While he was knocked out, I worked against time to have his hands cuffed up and tied to the side of the bed. And then he was blindfolded. In his semi-conscious state, he could feel hands fondling him, teasing his nipples and squeezing his semi-hard cock. He tried to struggle but to no valid, the effect of chloroform held him glue to the bed. He begin to feel a warm sensation as my hand was placed on his crotch. Stroking him, he felt his cock growing harder and shook his head to protest.

Next, he discovered a familiar warm and wet sensation on his chest as he realised that his nipples were being licked. "Oh fuck," he cried as the stimulation caused his dick to grow harder. I placed one of my knees between his inner thighs, pressing on his groin until I could feel his hardon. Then I moved my lips closer to his ears and used my tongue to penetrate his ears; whispering to him, "Just relax and enjoy."

He felt like he had been sexually violated, but he was enjoying it. I love to play with him because we both love executive scene and he likes to be the victim - being forced against his will. "Please... (don't)... stop..." he pled and repeated over and over again. He loved power exchange, especially after a long day of commanding work meeting and then being forced to be turned into a slut in the bedroom.

His necktie was loosen and his white shirt was undone one button at a time till I was able to reach in to pinch his nipples. His hands grabbed the pillow as I squeezed his hardon. It felt good, he felt so used and slutty at that point in time. 


I pulled down his black slacks. He was wasn't any underwear. I took the vibrator wand from the side table and used it to tease his cock and nipples. By now, his dick was throbbing and leaking drops of precum. Placing the vibrator near his balls, I reached forward to suck on his nipples. Again, he moaned like a bitch in heat. 

Wetting my index finger with lube, I probed his tight hole. As a flex-top, he was seldom fucked, except in executive bondage. With some effort, my finger managed to go in. He breathed heavily while I was fingering him. This was only the beginning of ass play for this session. 

I pulled out my finger and he groaned. Lubing up the prostate massager, I gently pushed it into his butt. I tried to relax him by fondling his nipples to make sure that he was still horny. I sucked on his nipples and that relaxed his tight hole for me to successful insert the Aneros inside. Once it, I told him to squeeze his ass to feel the stimulation from the prostate vibrator. He rolled back his eyes in euphemism and moaned loudly as I placed the vibrator at the base of the Aneros, stimulating him further.

After 10-15 minutes of nipple playing and prostate stimulating, I knew his ass was more relazed and he was hungry for more fun. Slowly, I pulled out the prostate massager from his hole. He groaned once more at the feeling of a void in his ass. Without delay, I shoved a mini anal plug up his butt to fulfill his lust for ass play. The anal plug is semi-hallow and it allowed me to connect it to the vibrator wand, which I used to send more waves of pleasure inside him. He kept moaning and crying out my name to ask me not to stop.


He was enjoying the ass play so much that I felt bad if I was to pull the plug out. I asked if he prefered to get fucked instead, he simply smiled and said he would do anything I wanted and his role is to be my sex toy that afternoon. Hearing his words made me even hornier, I unrolled a condom and placed a pillow behind his back to prepare my entry. 

My cock went in without much difficulty as I had already relaxed him through the ass play earlier. But I paused to let him get used to my size inside his ass. Once he was comfortable, I began at a slow pace, then I went in deeper to touch his g-spot and then sped up to slam my cock fast and deep into his ass. He was moaning so loudly, I believed hotel guests next door could heard up.  I enjoyed fucking him in missionary style as he would play with my sensitive nipples which were hardwired to my cock. Every time he pinched my nipples, I would slam my dick harder into him, causing him to moan like a slut.

I pulled out from his ass. Taking his hand, I guided him to stand facing the toilet door and cuffed his hands to the top corners of the door. I made him arced his back and pushed my boner back into his ass. Once it was in completely, I continued to pleasure him but fucking him mercilessly in the doggie / standing style. The fact that his hands were chained to the door made him feel that he had surrendered his power to me. My hands grabbed his butt to spread it wider so I could shove my cock in deeper. He moaned as I continued to fuck him and my hands moved to his chest to pinch his sensitive nipples.

I pulled a stool over. With his palms still on toilet door, I motioned for him to move down till I was sitting on the stool and he was sitting on my lap with my cock directly inside his ass. He groaned as my dick was deep inside him, stimulating his g-spot. 

We moved back to the bed and I replaced my cock with a dildo inside his ass. I sucked on his nipples and he wanted to smell my armpits. Seeing that his veiny cock was rock hard, I grabbed it, unrolled a condom and positioned myself to sit on it. I rode on his cock while I turned on the vibrator on the dildo to stimulate him. I was jerking my cock while riding his dick. I don't like to get fucked but I like to ride. I like to sit on my hot sub and feel his cock in my ass while I jerk off till I cum on his abs.

After 5 minutes of riding on his cock, I switched back to fuck him. The action was so intense as I was fucking him. At the same time I was grabbing his cock and jerking him until he was crying that he was cumming. I sped up till he shot his thick, creamy load all over his torso. I pulled out from his ass to jerk off until I, too, shot own load all over my body.

**Please click here and help me do a sex toy & fetish survey. It will take less than 5 minutes. 

No comments: