Friday 23 May 2014

The Arrogant Rafflesian Boy

It had been a long day at the shipyard and I was going home. I was rushing back, so I was still in my white foreman coverall uniform. When I walked past the children's playground, I spotted him sitting alone.

It was my neighbour's son in his white uniform. He studied at one of the most prestigious schools in this country. I always sensed an air of arrogant from him. I knew that inside his heart, he looked down on someone like me who wore shipyard coverall as uniform. 

I walked over to say hello. And asked him to follow me home to collect a parcel for his family, which was sent wrongly to my address instead. He didn't talk much, just put on his sling bag, got on his feet and walked back with me to my apartment.

He was perspiring profusely due to the humid weather. Inside my apartment, I offered him a glass of ice cold water as he sat on my sofa to cool off. I'd crushed a sleeping pill and mixed it into the glass of water that I offered to him. Soon, he was getting drowsy, and fell unconscious.

When he woke up, he found himself bound and kidnapped. I had used duct tape to cover his eyes and mouth so he could not see and speak. His ears were covered with a muffler to complete the sensory deprived condition. His hands were duct-taped to a pole stretched across his shoulder. He struggled but to no valid. He was trapped and couldn't escape. 

I'd been waiting for this day to come, to finally teach this arrogant boy a lesson - just because you're smart and went to the best school in town doesn't mean you should look down on everyone else. 

I reached out to grab his crotch and he struggled against my harassment. Ignoring him, I went on to fondle his nipples. To my surprise his nipples were already erected. Could it be that deep down inside, this arrogant schoolboy had a desire to be used against his will? 

I heard the front door opened. It was my housemate who had just returned back from work. He was tired but still looked very smart in his executive shirt and work pants. Like me, he disliked this boy and found him too self-centred. Seeing that I'd finally managed to take down this boy, he quickly placed his bag aside and came over to join me in tormenting this arrogant young gentleman. 

Both of us grabbed a cane and began hitting him. He jumped and wriggled as we beat on his chest, torso, back, butt, and thighs. He was whimpering through the duct tape on his mouth. With the ear muffler on, he couldn't hear our discussion on what we had planned in store for him.


We cut off the duct tape on his hands and moved him to the door where we secured his wrists to the door straps above his head. I passed the vibrator wand to my housemate so he can tease the boy's nipples, while I grabbed and stroked his mini bulge. After fondling his crotch, we both agreed that the bound boy had a small dick, even without undoing his zip to find out.

We flipped him over so his front was now facing the door. I guided him to curve into an arch, then used my whip to flog him. I lashed several times on him. He took up the punishment like a man. Maybe he had realised his need for bad attitude correction and  hoping that this torment would end faster. 

Next, we placed a wooden chair in the middle of the room and had him sit and tie to it. Unbuttoning the boy's white top, I asked my housemate to pass me a pair of clothing pegs and attached them to the boy's pink pointy nipples. He squirmed in his chair as I set the pair of nipple torturing device on him. Using the rattan cane and the vibrator, we continued to torture him with a combination of pain and pleasure. 


I coiled and fastened a metal chain around the boy's neck. Upon releasing him from the bondage chair, he was ordered to sit, squat, crawl and kneel like a dog. We gave him dog training to humiliate him further, and "rewarded" him by pouring cold water on his head.

We ordered him to get down on the floor, and lie on his back. I knelt down near his head and sandwiched his face between my thighs. My housemate unbuttoned the boy's shirt and we molested him together. With a blue marker, I wrote humiliating words on his face and body - labeling him as 'CUM SLUT' to degrade him. 


Once we're done with writing the degrading words on the boy, he moved him up to the bed, which was a more comfortable area for us to play with him. I unzipped his flyer to discover that the boy was wearing a black leathery trunks. I pulled it down and reached in to expose his cock and balls. 

By now, his short 4-inch cock was hard and throbbing. My housemate continued to use the vibrator on the poor boy's dick, causing him to leak precum constantly. Using a silicone masturbator, my housemate edged the struggling helpless boy while undid my zip and pissed on the boy's shirt. 

My warm, light golden liquid wetted his white top. Once I was done with the final act of humiliation, we released him and made him walked home in his piss-soaked shirt. He promised to reflect and adjust his arrogant attitude towards others, and thanked us for the valuable lesson.

-END-

*Note: This is a role play, I don't work in a shipyard, although I was wearing an authentic shipyard foreman coveralls during the session. Currently I'm seeking for a guy who looks good and owns a set of Anglo-Chinese (ACS or ACJC) school uniform for my next scene. Email me at erectionary@gmail.com if you think you have what it takes.

**Please click here and help me do a sex toy & fetish survey. It will take less than 5 minutes. Thank you!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seems like a short session. Maybe it would be more fun with your house mate instead. Cant wait.

DarkSunny said...

It's actually a friend who came by to assist me and role played as my house mate.

Anonymous said...

really hot and a great fantasy story! school uniforms fetish at its finest. keep up the good work :)))

DarkSunny said...

More of role playing (real life), not really fantasy (fictional).

Anonymous said...

Can I be the boy?

Anonymous said...

So wanna do that with you.

DarkSunny said...

I'm looking for someone with his own Anglo-Chinese (ACS/ACJC) uniform and looks good in it for the next scene.

If you are cute and fit, and wants your fantasy fulfill, you can contact me at erectionary@gmail.com to discuss about it.

Anonymous said...

Nice uniform play. It was great to see your friend assisting. Hope to see more of your friend in your other scenes too.

DarkSunny said...

i'm exploring having an assistant to help me during sessions but it depends on availability, and if the sub is open to having someone else during the session.

Matta said...

Damnn .. This is intense. Would love to be the next boy who deserves a whole lot more of punishment.

Anonymous said...

I have acs uniform. :)

DarkSunny said...

Well, if you are keen to have me play you in your ACS, you can always email to me at erectionary@gmail.com, if our interests are aligned we can meet up.

Anonymous said...

Sent you an email sir. Acs barker boy. :)

Estradaheaven1069 said...

Wow love this so much. Wish could do it on my own students

Anonymous said...

Do you have any other school uniforms like sji, st andrews, or st pats? I really like them

Anonymous said...

Are u still looking for boys in sch uniform? Im interested to role play with you.