Tuesday 13 January 2015

The MP Boy and a Cum Slut (Part 2)


I kept jerking off the MP boy until he was milked dry and emptied his balls. His cum juice was all over the cum slut. I tried my best to avoid the cum stains when I put the blindfold over the cum slut's eyes and tied his hands behind his back.

When I released the MP boy from bondage, he was surprised to see a hunky gym fit boy kneeling in front of him, with the Adonis' body covered with cum. I led the MP boy out for him to shower and change, before returning back to the bondage room. 

The cum slut puts in a lot of effort to work out in order to achieve a body worthy for cum dump. Previously, he shared that his wildest bukkake experience was an overnight session when a white guy cum dump 9 times on him. He was not allow to shower or cum until he went home. During the night, he was awaken many times to be edged and getting more cum dumped on him; every time with the white guy cumming like a horse. Before he was pushed out of the house, the white guy grabbed the cum slut's FBT shorts and used it as a cum rag for his last cum and made the cum slut wear them home. Everyone on the train was staring at him. When he finally showered his cum stained body, the water turned white. 

By the time I returned, the cum juice had dried up, forming patches of cum stains on his chiseled body. I picked up the nipple clamps, pinched his chest and clipped them on the tip of his nipples. Immediately, precum was oozing from his cock. I held his cock and stroked it, then slapped his dick and balls, sending him moaning. 

I grabbed his muscular chest and told him to flex his biceps while I groped his arms. He loved it when I muscle worshipped him, it makes him feel really horny. I would talk dirty to him while I grabbed his muscles, telling him how much I loved his iron pumped body and running my fingers down his torso to caress him slowly. 


After some time, I tugged the chain connecting the nipple clamps and pulled them off his nipples, causing him to moan. I loved to fondle his smooth, well-defined torso. He was hairless. He made effort to shave off every inch of hair from his arm pits and pubic. His smooth pubes made his 4" dick look bigger. I enjoyed stroking his smooth thighs which I wasn't sure if he had shaved them or he was naturally hair-free. 

I pinned against the wall. In the stand position, I attached a pair of nipple suction clamps and draw the air in, causing him to moan and his cock getting rock hard and leaking precum once again. At the same time I was jerking my cock, feeling horny from watching him so helplessly bound, I shot my load all over him. To add to his predicament, I sandwiched his balls between the flaps of the ball crusher, leading him to secrete stringy precum. I then pulled off the nipple suction and began sucking and fondling his nipples avoiding the cum trails that had dried up on his chest. 

Next, I made him sit on a chair and tied his torso to restrict his mobility and his wrists behind the back of the chair. I filled a water bottle up and tied it to his balls. Naturally, CBT was administered. I would alternate between slapping his balls and cock with caressing of his muscular body and sucking on his nipples. I gave him a few sniffs of poppers, to make him more horny. Then fondled his nipples again or stroked his inner thighs. 

I released him from the chair bondage and got him to lie on the floor. Massaging his ass hole slowly, I began to finger him. After being able to insert two fingers in, it was time to pop his cherry by forcing the vibrator egg in. Needless to say. he was moaning like bitch in heat. I gave him more poppers before doing more muscle worshiping and edging his rod.

After playing with his ass, I had him stand leaning against wall again, while my hands worked fast to tie him up in Shibari bondage. I switched on the vibrator egg, once again causing him to quiver uncontrollably. I fixed a lot of nipple clamps attached with weights onto his sensitive nipples and continued to grab his muscles. He loved it when I fondled his tight body and moaned like a slut. It felt so hot that I had to jerk off till. I cum a second time. Being a cum slut, he wanted more cum dumps and begged me to invite my friend, the owner of the bondage room, to cum on him. In return, he promised to gym harder for a cum dump worthy body.


I went out of the room to find my friend. He wasn't in the mood to waste his cum on this cum slut but he didn't mind toying with him. At this point, I was feeling exhausted after cumming twice and 5 hours of non-stop play time. I gave them some time alone and went to shower. When I return, the cum slut was tied up in spread eagle position on the floor. His legs were hanging in the air supported by ankle cuffs. My friend was edging and the vibrator egg was still inside his butt,. We wrapped his cock with a towel and tied it into a ball, and used a handheld massager to stimulate his genitals.

Feeling tired, I planned to release him after my friend had his fun. but the cum slut didn't want to cum. I gave him the rule that if he didn't let me milk dry his balls, he was not going to shower and had to wear the cum stains home. Being a hygiene freak, he reluctantly agreed to let me drain his balls dry. I played with his nipples and squeezed his pecs while he was jerking off. 

Soon he was moaning as him emptied his balls. He was shooting his cum juice all over the place and some landed on me even thought I was behind him. I spread his cum over his body, rubbing his man juice all over his torso. I waited till the cum had dried on him before allowing him to wash up.

No comments: