Tuesday 24 February 2015

Not Adult-friendly Anymore

THIS BLOG WILL OFFICIALLY BE CLOSED OFF TO THE PUBLIC BY 23 MARCH 2015

I woke up to receive an email from Google team today. The email is about the upcoming change to their content policy, and soon they will no longer allow blogs that contain sexually explicit or graphic images or videos. The new policy will take effect on 23 March 2015. Though Google mentioned that past content will not be deleted and this blog can still be accessible privately (via email access).

This blog started as journal for me to remember all the new, exciting and interest kinky and sexual experience. Over time, it has evolved into a community space for people to talk about and discover mild BDSM-related topics and sessions. 

Previously, I have temporary shut down my blog twice. Once due to Temasek Review unauthorized use of my blog photos, and the other time because All Singapore Stuff make use of the same photo to stir sensationalism. Both times, I had thought of shutting down my blog permanently. 

Moving on, if the contents of this blog are not deleted. You can send me an email to request for private access. Just drop me a message at erectionary@gmail.com

I will still be blogging but on a different platform. I will try to transfer my archive to my Tumblr account http://erectionary.tumblr.com

Thank you all for your support over the past four years. Let's stay in touch via Tumblr from March 2015 onwards. 

No comments: