Sunday 25 October 2015

Real or Fictitious Stories

I have been documenting my sexual non-vanilla adventures on this blog for a few year now. I started by first post on March 2011, so it's been more than 4 years now. 

When I was busy and temporary stopped writing, I often received emails and comments from readers to ask if I have quit writing. When Google announced shutting down blogs with sexual content, I got a lot of request from readers to add them to the private list (Google subsequently announced not to shut down blogs like mine due to online petition).

I guess now as I get older, I have more or less tried all the various kinks which I never thought I would explore. Even those that I do not personally enjoy. But I'm a believer of trying everything once. Hence I had administered corporal punishment, impact play and even fisting on others. My core fun is still pretty much restricted to bondage and cum control. My fetish has always been a power exchange scene where by the guy is forced into submission and getting edging and cum torture while in a helpless situation. 

So far all the stories on this blog has been taken from my real life encounter. When it was a role play scene, I would mention it. Sometimes I may change certain details to protect the persons involve. 

As I get older in life and busier with work, my drive to play has weaken. I begin to toy with the idea of writing fiction stories again. This will allow me to stay creative and mentally connected to the kinky world. 

I am still deciding if I want to post my stories here or keep it separately, probably on my Tumblr. The advantage of posting here is that it will be easy to access but I am worried if my readers will confuse real life with imaginary though for fiction stories I can add a disclaimer somewhere. Posting on my Tumblr will keep this blog pure and continue to be a journal where I wrote about my past encounters. 

I would like to hear your thoughts. Please comment below or send me an email at erectionary@gmail.com. Much appreciated. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep them here but label them as stories, more stories with chastity involved please!! thanks for your work!

Laurent said...

Continue on blogger and just posted under fiction or story. Tumblr is fine for pictures but blogger is easier to read. Thank you for all your efforts. I love stories about restraint, forced stripping and complete shaving of hairy guys.

Anonymous said...

more chastity & diaper stories.

Anonymous said...

You like people to read your stories. You're an exhibitionist. I'm an exhibitionist too but I'm a lower class than you. I stay I low class hotel in Bangkok Chinatown and I get screwed by those low class men of Bangkok.
Your's BDSM is about power, mine is about no hold barred filthy sex. I know that gays are all about good looks and great body and I trained hard to achieve that. But I'm low class as I don't have much money so I play with low class people like cab drivers, sales men, street hawkers and vendors in Bangkok.

These are the low class people I meet in the Chinatown cinema. With my good looks and great body, I attracted them easily. I'll let them strip me naked and even gangbanged me, with condoms that I brought of course.
From my passive consent, they seem to know that I'm an exhibitionist slut that they can dominate over me. Sometimes they'll bring me out to the toilets at the open balcony facing the car park. While some of them shield me from being seen from the main road or the car park, the rest will push me against the wall and fucked me. Obviously, I'm fucked till my ass was gaping wide open and dripping with the lube from the bottle that I brought. I enjoy seeing men being disgusted by my filthy ass and yet they'll fuck me. The small toilet stall is too tight for 2 men to double penetrate me but usually there'll be a cock and someone's naughty exploring fingers inside me.

I also troll the toilets of the shopping centres.But I never play inside them for fear of being caught. I'll insist that they take me home or else I'll walk off. Most memorable was a taxi driver who drove me to his broken down wooden hut at the squatter colony by the river. Then he called his friends over. They were decent folks and too shy to play gang rape. So I serviced them one by one in the bedroom like a Bangkok prostitute. The walls were so broken down and flimsy, there were gaps where I can see pedestrians walking by outside while being mounted doggy, they prefer to not see the face of the man while they fuck the hole so I suspect they are mostly straights.