Sunday 5 March 2017

Ah Boyz '2' Menz - Uniform Bondage Party

I attended a bondage party after close to two years of missing from the scene. It was my first time going to KingSG party and I was excited to reconnect back with the kinky community. 

When I arrived, there were already 25 guys at the place and one of the hosts were going through the ice breaker and house rules. Some of the men had already changed into uniform. Most guys wore the pixelated green army no.4, with a smaller group in a mixture of navy no.3, police, and school uniforms. 

KingSG party is similar to how SMPartySG used to be. Organised 3-4 times a year, there is usually a theme for likeminded enthusiasts to gather, mingle and have fun. Previously they had hosted underwear/spandex, rubber/leather, superhero themed bondage party; I attended the uniform gathering. 

As usually most of the boys were shy and preferred to look around before engaging in any action. I brought along my boy NT as he had always been wanting to try something new. I asked if he want to walk around the room before we play and let him wander off. 

One of the organisers Starry introduced me to a newbie ML who was keen to be tied up. ML looks really shy when seeing me and mentioned that he had seen my online sites before. I instructed him to stand against the wall with him hands behind his back and I placed a blindfold over his eyes. 

ML appeared nervous and I ensured him that he was in good hands. Cuffs were placed on his wrists and secured his hands to the back. I got my blue rope and striped it across his upper and lower chest. ML has an average bod, but I was attracted to his shyness and he looks rather cute. 

By now NT had finished exploring and was standing nearby waiting for me. I gestured for GQ, who shared the same elevator with us earlier, to come over. I took him under my wings as my alpha and asked him to help me dom ML while I tie up NT.

NT was super horny that day. He had not cum for a week in anticipation for this session. His uniform outlined his lean fit bod nicely and I enjoyed inspecting his chest and bulging crotch. ​I placed a pair of suction cups on NT causing him to groan. ​

Next to us, another dom BK was busy tying up a sub on the bed. BK was the one person wearing a coverall army uniform and it was very fitting to his lean frame. His sub in police uniform was hooded and his beautiful big cock was exposed and tied up. I had an urge to grab it but my hands were busy with NT. 

GQ had ML bent over and was slapping ML's ass before ordering ML to suck his cock. I was playing with NT's nipples and a couple of bystanders came over to fondle NT and ML.

(Photo: KingSG)

We exchanged our subs. I was playing with ML and GQ took control of NT. I looked over at BK and he had his sounding rods ready for the next training. On the other side of the bed, KnottyZac had tied up and hooded an army boy and was edging him. 

I released ML and took a break. I walked over to the refreshment corner for a drink and returned to watched BK inserting the sounding rod in slowly. I gave a pinch to the sub's nipple. 

At the other side of the room, there were two guys who were tied up (one of them was wearing the OCS red PT kit) and on the sofa, a few guys were giving hand​ ​jobs. 

GQ had removed NT's pants and NT was bent over the bed, ready to be penetrated by GQ. I walked over to rub GQ's nipples, urging him on. 

A few guys came over to watch the action on the bed. With the couch unoccupied, I took the chance to hogtie ML and left him on the sofa to enjoy the tight rope​ bondage​. 

NT came ​to ​look for me​.​ ​I ​lock​ed​ his cock in ​CB6000 and brought him to the bed. I wet my fingers with lube and poked him ass gently. Next, I inserted a vibrating bullet into his tight hole. ​I teased his nipples while controlling the stimulation of the vibrator in his ass. I left him on the bed to check on ML. ML had been tied up for several minutes and walked over to release his bondage.

​It's ​been ​more than 2 hours since we started and some of the guys were done and started to leave. GQ ​was the first to leave and I hope I have the chance to dominate him in the future. 

​Two guys were caressing NT. I watched in enjoyment as NT was twitching with every touch. I found my way to his nipples and suck on one while pinching the other. Then I released him from the cock cage. His hard dick immediately sprung up. Pouring some Gun Oil lube on my palms, I began to edge him while some guys join me to fondle his lean bod.   ​ ​​

​Next to us, KnottyZac made​ just finished giving his sub​ a ruined orgasm and ML​ was next to be tied up.​ Eventually two more doms​ joined in ​to work on hi​s nipples while KnottyZac play with NT's cock. When he was reaching orgasm, NT was moaning​ so loudly that it attracted the attention of the remaining guys in the room​. ​All ​15 ​boy​s gathered to watch ML​ as he shot his thick cum all over his chest. ​

No comments: