Thursday 25 October 2018

Flip Fun Across the Causeway

We were on the balcony. I stared ahead, looking at the iconic skyscrapers while his dick was fucking my ass... 

Earlier that day, we arranged to meet at Starbucks. My bus made a right turn and I had finally reached the terminal. I made a beeline towards the cafe and found him waiting and looking relax with a cup of freshly brewed coffee on the table. 

We made some small talk and I was attracted to his outgoing personality. Andie was a few years older than me but his fitting t-shirt clearly outlined his lean, athletic figure and tanned skin. 

Before heading to the apartment, he suggested going to the nearby supermarket to stock up on drinks and snacks. 

It was a clean, contemporary one bedroom apartment with a living room and kitchenette. My favourite part was the “step-down” shower area in the bathroom that could become a bathtub when water was filled up. 

Andie and I had been chatting online for some time. He contacted me during my last overseas trip but I wasn’t available to meet. 

Back in the bedroom, we dumped our bags on the bed and quickly unpacked our gears. Both of us changed into our own black spandex suits. Soon, I was laying on the bed spreadeagle position. My arms were restrained, and he was riding eagerly on my cock.


He took my photos in the compromise position and I had to promise that I would give him a good time or he would release the photos to the public. 

I nodded and I was untied. Freed from bondage, I fucked him in missionary position until we decided to have a break. 

We stripped and headed for the bathroom. Andie grabbed his red rubber hood. He put it on and sat at the step-down corner while I gave him a warm golden shower. 

After rinsing, we walked back to the bedroom where he chose a few underwears for me to wear and pose in, making me feel like his adult-size Ken doll for his entertainment. 


Once he was pleased with the outfit selection, he led me to the balcony. I wore his red rubber hood with matching red long socks and my ADDICTED jockstraps. He was dressed up in white long socks and black jockstraps. 

He put a collar around my neck and secured a ring gag to my mouth. Then he attached a pair of tits clamps to my nipples. I knelt down to worship and suck his cock while he controlled me by tugging on the chain connecting the nipple clamps. He placed the suction cups on his nipples and moaned out loudly. 

We went back into the cooling air-conditioned bedroom and both changed into the wrestling suit undies. And entered back into the bathroom to give each other another golden shower. 

Once we had dried off, I suggested playing in the living room. He pinned me against the wall, sucked and played with my nipples until I was moaning and my cock was rock hard. 


Seeing my ropes, he told me to give him a rope work as he had not experienced being tied in Shibari style before. 

Then, he made me wear his Captain America compression wear and took more photos. 

We went back to the washroom to play under the warm shower - fondling each other’s nipples and sucking cock. He fucked me as the steam from the shower filled up the bathroom. 

He wanted to try something adventurous, so with him wearing his black spandex suit and me in the Captain America tights, we went to the nearby staircase where he fucked me and used the suction cups on my nipples. I wanted to moan but I couldn’t, otherwise, we would have attracted attention. 

His bladder was full so we returned back to the apartment’s bathroom where he pissed all over me. 

The rest of the night consisted of more fucking in the bedroom as well as the living room, either I was made to ride his cock or he would fuck me without mercy until I was begging.


P.S.: I'm more bottom these days cos I want to try out the other end of the spectrum. Appreciate all the messages but if it's the wrong request I won't waste time replying back.

For more pics and videos, check out my Tumblr page and search under #erectionary or #darksunny.  Tumblr is a very weird site and sometimes results don't show, so pls don't ask me why.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow... After a year, you have changed to a btm subs... Can't wait for your blog update in future...