Thursday 17 March 2011

Cum Controlling Him - Part 2


After Thursday session, he was allowed to rest for the night.

I returned to his place on Friday night. Again, his gate and door were left open for me to enter. I climbed the stairs to reach the third storey of his house where I found him waiting for me.

He had changed into his red Arena swim trunks to await for the second part of our training. I told him that tonight he would be milked dry so he better managed his own stamina.

I ordered him to bring out the ropes. Taking the ropes from him, I undid the knots and formed a loop over his head. I was not an expert in rope work but after 30 min, I managed to achieve a result that I was proud of. (See picture on the left.)

He was placed onto his bed, and blindfolded while I set up the camera to video down our session.

I started with a chest warm-up; fondling his smooth hairless chest and caressing his super sensitive nipples. He moaned whenever I touched his tits. This gave me a lot of excitement and I continued to play with his nipples.

I applied body lotion to his nipples and used my fingers to make circular motion around his nipples. His dick which was semi-erected was now fully hard.

Just like the night before, lotion was applied onto his cock head and his tight foreskin was being pulled down slowly. He jerked forward whenever a sensitive nerve was triggered.

When the dick head was fully revealed, I wasted no time and immediately proceeded to play with his glans and paying attention to his frenulum. By now he was already moaning. I used my left index finger to draw small circle on his nipples while my right hand continued to massage his cock in a circular manner.

I took some lotion to lubricate my finger and carried on to finger his tight man hole. Replacing my finger with a butt plug, I inserted it into his ass and ordered him to keep it in, otherwise a bigger size anal plug would be used to stuff it up his hole.

I began to lick his neck and slowly moved my way up to his ears. First his left ear and then his right ear. That's when I found out his g-spot was located at his right ear. His right ear was very sensitive to my licking and he struggled to break out of the bondage. Jerking him body violently, he begged me several times to stop it. I stopped for a few seconds for him to catch his breath and continued my unmerciful action of licking his right ears again, sending him from heaven to hell and back to heaven many times over.

By now his dick was oozing with pre-cum.

He turned his head to the right and refused to allow me to lick his g-spot. It was only when I threatened to tickle his armpits then he unwillingly turned to the left to allow me to invade his g-spot.

It was not a very long session but definitely as intense as the night before. Soon he was begging me to allow him to cum as he had reached his limits.

Grabbing my Tenga Flip Hole, I forced his shaft into the opening of the masturbator. It didn't take long before he lost his control and ejected. Unlike the previous night which he shot a long stream, tonight's orgasm was like a firework display and his was spurting his man juice all over his body and around his bed even some of his shooting landed onto the pillows. It was really messy.

Sub boy was untied but he was too tired to wash up, instead he took a well-deserved nap.

No comments: