Saturday 2 April 2011

The Cadet's Second Training Session

This was my second time meeting the cadet for training. It had been almost a year or longer, but I couldn’t remember. In between our first and second training, he had given me excuse of having to complete his schoolwork, his swimming activities and wanting to take a break in training.

As usual, he was made to go for a run just before our session. I loved how his sweaty body smell and the look on his face after a run and the state of his running singlet wetted from his perspiration.
We met at a dark street. He had just completed his run. The whole body, from the hair till the legs are covered in sweat. I commanded him to come closer and I gave a pinch on his right nipple followed by a squeeze on his balls, this made him give out a soft moan.

He led me to the front of his house where he opened the gated and we tiptoed up to the second floor where his room was. We knew that once we were inside and the room was safety locked, he would be for my pleasure that night.

The first instruction was for him to change into his army uniform. Without asking for specific instruction, the cadet put on his uniform without his sleeves folded. I had always loved the smart look of a soldier in short sleeves. It seemed like the gap between our trainings had made cadet boy forgotten about my standard.

The cadet was given 60 seconds to fold the sleeves of the uniform to my requirement. During the dim light, the boy struggled to meet my standard within my required time. He was too nervous and eventually the boy took a full five minutes to get the requirement I wanted. For every second, the boy had caused me to wait, he would have to pay for it in workouts and a longer cum controlling time.
The cadet had to be punished for not following my orders properly. He was made to do 50 push-ups and subjected to 100 abs crunches. After which, he was ordered to place his hands behind his neck and do 50 squats. Having completed the first set of punishment, we could then proceed to the first training.

The first part of cum control training was to lock the boy’s genitals in a CB-3000 chastity cock cage. After all the exercises and the running, the cadet’s penis was soft and the cock cage was able to be slide on easily. Once the cock had been locked, the cadet’s nipples were a test of his endurance. I played with his hard nipples, fondling, twisting and licking them, and watching his cock trying to push against the plastic cock cage trying to be erected was really a sigh. The boy would go into a seizure and beg me to give him a break. But the cadet had been a bad boy and deserved only to please my desires for the night.

After approximately of 30 minutes, the boy was given order to have the cock cage removed. Immediately his six-inch dick sprang out, happy that it had been released from the restriction of growth.

The cadet was made to put on his two cock rings, one securing behind his balls and the other at the base of his dick. Boy was made to bend over while I inserted an anal plug up his hole. The instruction was for the cadet to keep the butt plug in his ass for the second part of training.

The cadet had his nipples licked and his penis fondled. He would go into a seizure every time his dick was being handled for a prolong period. About 15 minutes into this training, the cadet lost control of his butt muscles and allowed the anal plug to drop out. In replacement, a larger no. 2 butt plug was inserted into his tight man hole, giving the cadet a little bit of discomfort.


The boy was blindfolded and ordered to play with himself while I sat on his bed to watch him pinching his nipples and wanking his hard cock. Every time just before he was close to ejaculation, he would be instructed to stop. He had to free his hands from touching his dick and nipples once this order was given. It was only when the dick began to turn soft again, he would be ordered to repeat this drill again. The boy continued this cum control exercise for the next 45 minutes. At the end of this session, the boy was begging me to give order for him to cum.

I decided to play it nice. Cadet was led to the toilet to kneel down and given order to cum with the next two minutes. Upon receiving my instruction, the boy wanked his manhood profusely to extract his man juice. However, his body was so used to being cheated and not able to eject off that his dick and balls refused to cooperate with his hand motion. Two minutes passed and the boy was not even close to the ejaculation stage.

He was given another two sets of two minutes chances but he was unable to fulfill the command as he was too wore out. I decided to be really nice to him and allowed him to lie down on his back. This is his usual comfortable position that could help him to shoot off his cum juice.

The cadet lied on his back and started working on his sore dick head. Within less than a minute, he was breathing heavily. Before I could order him to release, he was already moaning and when I looked at his torso, it was already covered with his white sauce. I took over the control of his dick and continued to stroke him profusely until he begged me to stop. I went for a final pinch on his nipples which made him jerked before finally letting go and calling it the end of training.

5 comments:

michael said...

Woah i hope to be in his position too!

M said...

You have many dark fantasies. :)

michael said...

Haha yeah!!! Can u do something similar to me?

M said...

Email me at sunny_creationz@hotmail.com and we discuss from there.

Anonymous said...

I'm 23 and horny. Where can I sign up?
helpmeoff33@yahoo.com