Friday 13 January 2012

Ex-Army Officer's Cum Training

[Updated and re-posted on 13 Jan 2012]

It was midnight when I received his text message, "Very horny now. Been more than one week since I cum. Can meet you tonight?"

I took a cab to his place. It was our second session but my first visit to his nest. Since he stayed at the basement of the house, I nicknamed his room the "dungeon". 

Once locked inside the dungeon, he was blindfolded and his hands were cuffed behind his back. I pressed my knee against his groin making him groaning in pain. 

Still in the standing position, I poured some baby oil and rubbed it against my palms to warm it up before using it to massage his dickhead and shaft. 

Not satisfied with his moaning, I ordered him to lie down with his back on the floor. Next, he was cum controlled and force edged in different compromise positions.

I made him thrust his hips up in the air to expose his manhood to vulnerability as I edged him mercilessly. 

He was also instructed to push his torso up and balance his body on his four limbs while I cum control his cock. 

He had to keep his abs up at 45-degree position for me to enjoy teasing his dickhead. 

After an hour in these stress position, he was finally allowed to lie back on the floor. His hands were cuffed and placed above his head. I continued his cum training and he carried on to moan like a slut. 

He was feeling extremely horny for all the teasing and everything he got too close to ejection I would stop. Feeling unbearable, he would attempt to stroke his dick for comfortable. 

I got mad with him being disobedience and lack of self-control to wanting to jerk himself off. As punishment, his hands were locked behind his back to prevent him from touching himself and I added another 10 times of edging to his torture. 

Learning a new jerking off technique from the Internet, I used the fire starter method on him. Treating his dick like a stick, I rubbed my palms together with his cock sandwiched between my hands. This really hit his g-spot and he moaned continuously and begged me to let him cum.

I released him from bondage and allowed him to jerk off his own dick. Every time he got close to the edge, I would order him to stop and grab his hands if necessary to prevent him from cumming. He was cum control thrice before I felt satisfied enough to let him experience his orgasm. 

He spurted his cum on uniform. It was an massive load and messy aftermath to be cleaned up after his final release. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So what happened to the officer?

M said...

He loves to be edge. Check out my post next Fri (16 Dec) where he joined me for threesome to cum control a sub. I allow him to edge the boy while I edge on him.

Unknown said...

cool~ how can i join this training?

DarkSunny said...

Earon, you can always drop me an email at erectionary@gmail.com, we can have a chat and see if our interests match. Btw, usually I take 2-3 days before approving comments due to my busy schedule. I understand you may be excited, I received 4 similar comments from you.

Unknown said...

Hi Dark Sunny,
What is sir's requirement in order to apply to surrender my cock and balls for sir to edge and milk with some torture?