Wednesday 18 January 2012

Quickie with Slutty Submissive Bottom

I was on my way home for my half-day leave when I received his Recon reply message. 

Initially we wanted to meet the following week, but all the chatting and sharing of our dark fantasy to each other were making both of us horny. 

He told me that he should be able to finish his work by 2.30 pm and if he rushed over, he would be able to reach my place by 3 pm.

When he arrived, it was already 3.30 pm. He was dressed in a light blue shirt with loose fitting pants. His executive look outlined the contour of his muscular mass, while I was dressed in a green army T-shirt and running shorts as the drill sergeant ready to train my new recruit.

He was ordered to drop 30 and do 30 repetitions of push-up. One repetition for each minute of lateness.  He had never serve in the military and I had to train him on the right protocol. 

He had to restart his punishment as he didn't shout out the counting of the repetitions. I made him hold down in the stressed position and until he learnt to ask for permission to recover from the forced workout.

I went over to sit on the sofa while he was made to kneel with hands behind his back and I playfully teased his nipples through the shirt. He began moaning as his nips were fondled and caressed. The bulge at his crotch was also growing bigger.

I grabbed his groin to feel his hard-on while I slowly unbuttoned him and continued to fondle his hard dick. Finally, I ripped off the shirt to reveal his big, firm chest to play with his sensitive nipples. 

I continued to tease his nipples but went behind him to unbuckle his pants and to strip him down to his black Renoma briefs. When he was fully naked, I gave him a towel, directed him to the toilet and ordered him to do a thorough wash up and to keep his hole clean. 

After 10 minutes, I knocked and told him open the toilet door. He had just finished his clean up and water was still dripping down his torso. I made him kneel on the floor while I forced out my piss on him. He squirmed and moaned when the warm liquid hit his chest and flowed down his body. 

When he was finally clean, I took him out of toilet to be collared. The leather collar was firmly secured around his neck. His eyes were blindfolded and his hands were cuffed behind his back. 

His dick was rock hard and pushing against the mesh black thongs that I had him put on. His cock stretched out nicely against the translucent material.

I pinned him agains the wall and played with his nipples as if he was my sex toy. His cock stayed hard constantly and precum was leaking non-stop. Occasionally, I would rub his dick head through the mesh thongs to make him moan for me. 

Mounting my leg on the edge of the bed, I bent his body such that his chest was resting on my thigh. Once he was comfortable in this position, I put on my black gloves and gave him 30 hard spanking him as an act of his submission to me.

He was recovered back to the standing position and the cuffs were removed to free his hands. Lifting my t-shirt, I made him work on my nipples as the blood began to rush into my penis making my cock hard once again. 

I stripped off my clothing and sat on the bed while he got on his fours to suck my dick as I prepared a condom to roll on my hard cock. 

He was lying on his back while I fingered his hole and lubed up his ass. Slowly and steadily, I pushed my dick in his man cunt. It was a nice hole to ride on, a good fit that was not too tight.

I fucked him in the missionary position and allowed him to play with my nipples to keep my dick hard. He made me so horny that I was ready to shoot anytime and I had to a conscious effort to go slow and control myself from not cumming. 

We switched positions for him to sit and ride on my dick. While changing positions, I caught him touching his dick and he was spanked for not being able to resist jerking himself.

I enjoyed playing with his nipples while he was sitting on my dick. He was told to make me more horny by fondling my nipples. And I would spank him whenever he was too caught up with the fucking to fondle my nipples.  

After 30 minutes of fucking, I cum inside him while he was still sitting on top of me. He continued to play with my nipples, not knowing I had shot my load inside the condom. My nipples were sore and hyper sensitive after I cum.

I kept my cock was inside him. It was semi-hard and I couldn't hump him as I would love to.

Using his precum as lube, I began to jerk his cock and play with his nipples. He was trying his best to hold back and not cum until I finally gave him the green light to shoot. 

He moaned as he let go and released his huge, massive load. His cum was all over my chest, neck, face and he shot onto my pillow as well.


I playfully spanked him for creating such a mess for me to clean up. We cuddled and kissed before we washed up. It was already 5 o'clock and I had to chase him out before my folks come home.

No comments: