Thursday 24 November 2011

Fun with Tenga Fliphole



It was the last day of 2009 and I was at Changi Airport Budget Terminal waiting for him. Again, Tiger Airways had a delay and it's been half an hour.

We got to know through Recon and chatted for a few times before he flew in from KL to meet me in Singapore.

The wait is killing me. And I have no idea how he looks like.

Finally, after 30 min of wait, we met. Fighting through the crowd, we hopped onto the next available cab and headed straight to one of the Hotel 81 in Geylang.

We showered and refreshened up before he was made to strip off.

He was naked except for the leather collar around his head. Anxious and nervous, he waited for me to inspect him.

His hands were cuffed and his eyes were blindfolded. He stood there ready to be use for my enjoyment and entertainment.

It's been five days since he had been allowed to cum and his erected penis showed that he wasn't lying.

After several teasing, I was nice enough to lie him on the bed for the second round of fun.

His hands were placed behind the neck while I mercilessly tease his dick.

I was feeling horny after playing with him and was rubbing my hard cock against his dick.

His nipples were not spared in the process and were constantly licked, twisted and bitten by me.

The star of the night was my new toy - a black Tenga Fliphole, promised to give him an unforgettable orgasm.

After an hour of play and 20 minutes with the Tenga, his climax was getting near.

Just as the clock hit 12 midnight on the New Year Eve of 2010. We ushered in the new year with his fireworks of warm and juicy cream. 

No comments: