Sunday 27 November 2011

Muscle Boy Loves Nipple Torture

It was a rainy Tuesday afternoon when I got off from my friend’s car. It’s been more than a month of chatting on Recon and arranging on this meet up.

At the first look, he seemed average. He served me a drink and allowed me to cool down before we started our session.

I ordered him to stand against the wall while I restrained his arms behind his back. I fondled his body and found his rock hard abs underneath his loose fitting t-shirt. It was a pleasant surprise when I stripped off his top to reveal his six-pack abs and gym-trained body.

He was hooded. His hands were now locked behind his neck.  Gently but firmly, I attached the nipple clamps onto his tits. He struggled a little but didn’t make a sound.

I flipped him around so that he now faced the wall. His well-toned bubble ass was in need of spanking.

After putting on my pair of leather gloves, I walked towards the muscle boy as he stood there motionless, anticipating my next move for me.

He was given 15 hard slaps on his smooth ass till his butt turned a bit red.

The boy was hairless and very smooth. He had taken the initiative to shave off every inch of hair on his body – from the chest and armpits to his groin, dick, balls and asshole. Even his muscular calf and legs were without any traces of hair.

I lubed up a small butt plug and forcefully inserted it in without any warning. He moaned as the piece of silicone entered into his asshole.

His job is now to hold the anal plug in place, otherwise more punishment await.

His clamped nipples were pulled. From his moaning, it seemed that the boy was enjoying every bit of the treatment he was receiving.

The butt plug was obvious too small for his seasoned asshole. The small size anal plug fell off twice. Every time the silicone dropped, he would receive 20 spanking from me.

I moved him to the nearby chair and bound him to it while exposing his ass for more spanking sessions.

A pair of nipple clamp with vibrating function replaced the clover clamps. And the small size butt plug was taken out and a medium size one was shove into his glorious hole.

His clamped nipples were continuously teased by the switching on and off of the vibrator. His moaning intensified when the vibrator dial was switched to the higher mode. At times I had to cover his mouth so his heavy moaning would not be obvious to ears.

After one hour of playing, I shifted him out of the sitting position onto his bed for the final torture.

After tying him to the corners of the bed, hot wax was dripped onto his hairless, well-toned muscular body. He moaned in agony every time a drop of wax hit his body.

Vibrating balls were inserted into his rectum to stimulate him further as I took control of his dick for teasing and edging.

The cum control lasted for half an hour or so. And metal clamps were once again attached onto his over-abused nipples.

He begged to cum after receiving all the intensive precum training. I did another two rounds of edging before granting this muscular boy’s wish of being release.

His clamped nipples were pulled and stretched as I increased the speed of jerk off. One of the clamps came off and he moaned in ecstasy and begged for me to go faster on his rod.

He gave the last warning and immediately after shoots of his man juice exploded onto this torso. 

No comments: