Friday 16 December 2011

Disciplinary Action for Recruit

Scheduled to meet at 10am. He was late for an hour. When I text him at 9.30am in the morning, he cited excuse that he had overslept.

I asked again if he really wanted me to conduct the session in my military uniform as I demand discipline and more punishment for the ill discipline and lateness is one of the deadly sins.

He arrived at 11am, eager to meet. But I have him waiting for the next 30 minutes until I finished my chores.

I placed an envelope with instructions written on it and a blindfold inside. Upon arrival, he was to silent his mobile phone, place all his belongings into his bag, put on the blindfold, knock on my door and wait.

He had not cum for a week and was feeling extremely horny today.

I let him in and shut the door close. Once inside the house, I allowed him to lean against my torso as I began to inspect his pockets. He was told not to keep any personal belongings in his pockets and failure to do so warrant punishment from me.

First I open the two chest pockets of his uniform. Inserting my hands in, I began to fondle his nipples through the uniform. Next, I placed my hands into the two lower shirt pockets of his uniform to feel his hips.

After which, my hands went into the back pockets of his trousers to grab his butt giving his ass a nice squeeze that made him squirm.

And finally I slide my hands into the two side pockets of his pants to tease his dick filled with two weeks worth of sperm load. He moaned and struggled as I fondled his inner thigh and pubic regions.

I released my grip on him and moved to his front where I unbutton my pants and make him kneel down to suck on my boner.

He wasn’t a skilled sucker and I had to nudge him to open up bigger for me to fuck his mouth with my dick. I guided his hands towards my chest to pinch on my nipples.

To punish him for not doing a fantastic job of cock sucking, he was made to squat while I fondle his penis through his swim trunks. Two weeks of having not release his load was making him super horny. Every single hand movement was sending extreme sensation to his nerves.

We moved into the bedroom where I tied him to a chair for more dickhead teasing. Halfway through the cock teasing, he began to break down and sob. A quick check with him and he was in fact in a euphoria state and not pure suffering.

It was extremely pleasurable seeing my sub breaking down in front of me yet at the same time making me feel weird and sadistic.

In between the dickhead teasing and cock polishing sessions, I gave him several breaks by getting him to suck on my rod. He was beginning to get better at cock sucking after a few rounds of training.

After two hours of stimulation, I untied him and brought him to the toilet to pee and release the build-up tension in his bladder. We went for a 30-minute lunch break before resuming part two of the session.

When I was teasing his dick earlier, someone whom I had played with before saw my Tweets and asked if he could join in the fun too. Seeing the opportunity for threesome action, I opened up the invitation to him.

We bonded over lunch. Coincidentally the two boys had also played before.

After lunch, all three of us, dressed in army uniform, proceed back to my house for the next round.

Inside my bedroom, the other army officer and I wrapped cling wrap around our recruit to mummify him. The army officer was my sub before but he was eager to assist me today to train our recruit so as to build up his discipline level.

Whenever possible I would task the officer to torture the boy while I fondled the officer’s crotch to make him hard. He had not cum for 5 days and feeling very horny as well.

After much effort, we managed to wrap our boy completely in the transparent plastic wrap, except for his head which was looped in a leather hood.

We transported our mummified recruit onto the bed for more dickhead teasing. While the officer was enjoying cum controlling the boy, I was stroking on his own cock and balls. After some time, I decided to blindfold him too.

There were moments when all three of us lay side by side. The officer’s hands on the boy’s and my crotch while I stroked on his dick. The intensity would build up and the officer would pause as I increase the tension of my strokes on him.

Every time he stopped touch the boy or when the boy didn’t moan loud enough, the officer would be punished. I applied a small amount of toothpaste mixed with water on his cock. This mixture made him moan like a slutty sub, remaining him who’s the overall in charge for the day.

This whole process lasted for two hours and our boy was edged numerously. I finally decided to play nice and took control from the officer to jerk off our recruit till completion.

I gave the boy 5 more times of edging before he finally climax and spurted his load all over the plastic wrap and on my bed.

I released the boy from his mummified body and allowed him to wash up and changed up. The officer was still motionless with his hands cuffed above the head.

He was my next victim for cum torture. All in all, he enjoyed/suffered another 15 minutes of edging with him before I finally released him off without giving a chance to cum.

He left feeling horny and high with his dick filled with 5-day load that was not ejected and very unsatisfied. 

No comments: