Friday 9 December 2011

Edging a Mature, Masculine, Muscle Boy

I have chatted with this Indonesian sub on Recon few months ago. So I was rather surprised when he dropped me a sudden whatsapp message telling that he was in Singapore.

Well sometimes people like to give surprises and thought that we are on call 24/7 to please their pleasure.

We met. Inside his small and basic room of a hotel along Sims Avenue, he told me that he had been to Absolute Sauna that day before and had offload his horny load of 12 days already.
It made me wonder what kind of punishment I had to give him for not giving my priority access to his sperm bank.

He was commanded to strip and put on his silicon cockring. The cockring was not a good fitting and we had to remove it to strap my leather cockring on him instead.

I did some nipple teasing and fondling as prelude.

His wrists were soon cuffed and leather collar was strapped around his neck. He was told to kneel in front of me to suck on my semi-hard dick. I was leaking a bit of precum for having not cum for two days.


Next I had him back in the standing position facing me while I jerk and cum control his man tool. His cock seemed sensitive and whenever he tried to move violently I would slap hard on his balls and order him to keep still when receiving his dick torture training.


I went behind him and allow him to lean on my chest as I pinch, fondle, twist and pull his nipples. At the same time my other hand was jerking his cock slowly. I would switch the movements and fondle his perineum (area between his balls and asshole). The gentle fondling of his taint (perineum) was additional pleasure too much for him to take. To make the pleasure more unbearable, I began to lick his ears and penetrate him with my tongue.

I broke off the body contact. Once again, I made him kneel in front of his dick and take my manhood into his mouth for oral fucking.

I got him into the uncomfortable squatting position as I continue to jerk off his cock. Maybe the air-con was too cold and it caused him to get soft easily. But I put the blame on him releasing his 12-day load the day before. This boy needed more punishment. He wriggled hard in the squatting position as I jerk off him faster.

After an exhausting cum controlling, I allowed him to sit on the side of the bed while I teased and fondled his tits. This mature 38 year old boy is a gym rat and has a very defined chest. It was enjoyable touching his chest while mercilessly squeezed and pinched his nipples.

Feeling horny myself, I removed his cuffed and guided his hands to fondle my nipples. This sent an instant hard on to my penis. His hands moved to stroke my hairy thighs and jerk off my dick.

By now, he was reaching the peak of his horniness. He leaned closer for comfort and began to rub his face and chin against my neck and shoulder. My cock got harder and precum was leaking out.

I took his Tenga Flip-Air (which is a smaller version of Tenga Flip Hole) from the nearby bedroom desk and forcefully inserted his hard dick into it. This made him moan continuously for the next 5-10 minutes, turning this masculine man into a horny slutty sub.

Removing the Tenga Flip-Air from him, I took aim and forced my dick into the masturbator. All this time, his hands were working on my nipples to keep me hard.

There were too much lube on my hands so I went to the toilet to wash it off. But when I returned, the boy had the guts to touch his manhood.

He was caught trying to jerk himself off.

I pinned him against the wall with his hands held straight and high above his head for the next 15 minutes while I slapped his balls as punishment for touching himself without permission. Boy needs discipline to learn. Boy needs discipline to know that he cannot take his Master's kindness for granted.

Subsequently, he was forced into a half-squat position for more cum controlling and fondling of his chode (perineum). He was continuously edged 8 times. Every time he was close to ejaculation I would stop and allow him to cool down for 15 seconds before continuing the cycle again.

His body and muscles tensed every time he was pushed to the edge of orgasm but always denied of ejecting.

Finally after the 8th round of intense edging, I carried on stroking his hard rod until his man juice spurted from his testicles via his penis. I jerked him faster after his first drop of sperm juice hit the corner of the bed.

It was an intensified hour long quickie cum torture for this boy. Hope he learned his lesson now.

No comments: