Saturday 10 March 2012

35 Days of Torture - The Beginning


“Next time, when you have a plan to visit Bangkok, please let me know :)” I sent him this message sometime in late January 2012.
And he replied back, “Most likely in March or April.”

Few days later in early February, I received his message. “Hello sweet boy, thanks for remember me. But my plan has changed and I am planning to go Africa for my summer vacation. It's going to cost a bomb so I have to save money and skip Bangkok this year.”

Though it’s reasonable for him to save his money for the overseas trip to Africa, at that moment I was disappointed as I read it. Then he sent me another message. “Do you have Whatsapp? Maybe we can chat more. I always have a thing for Thai-Chinese so don't worry. I will find you if I am in Bangkok.” And it became reason for me to have hope.
“Wow! You’re planning to visit Africa. It’s a place I have never been there before. Please narrate me about your wonderful time there after you are back. If we cannot meet this year, I hope that you can save up enough money to visit Bangkok soon. My Whatsapp is XX-XX-XXXXXXX. I'm looking forward to see you here or if I have a chance to visit you in Singapore.” I replied back to him.
After we exchanged our number, that’s when the real conversation began. It was the start of our relationship. A dom-sub relationship.
We had a wonderful conversation. He is nice and kind but sometimes he is so evil and always has evil plans in his head. The conversation continued till 3.30am when suddenly, he asked, “If I were to go Bangkok in 8-10 March, would you be free?” 
It was a wow moment and though I hope it was real but I had my doubt. I thought to myself, “Why not, why won’t it be okay if he is serious? Isn’t this what I hope for? Yeah I’m ready, oh please come, please.”
“Can you?” I replied back.

“If you okay with the dates, I will book tickets now. Is it possible for you to take leave on 9 March and keep the whole day free for me?”
 I can, I really can, I just have to take leave to meet him on 9 March, it’s not a big issue.
 “I'm excited,” he continued. 

I was excited too, and I knew what he meant but I asked him like an innocent child, “Excited about what?”

“Excited that you are going to get torture.”

“You are not kidding me!”

“I can't believe I’ve booked tickets after chatting with you. I shall make it a bondage weekend for you and a SM holiday for me.” I can almost see him smirking. 
I still couldn’t fathom the thought that it was real. Was I dreaming? If I was sleeping then it was a nice dream. But no, it’s not a dream, it’s real and it’s happening. I was so happy. Thank you so much, Sir.
We exchanged more conversations and shared with each other our interests, what we like and dislike. After chatting for a while, I know that he is not just nice and kind, but he is much more. 
“I like you mak mak”, he said ending with the Thai words “mak mak” which means “so much”.

“Glad to know that you like me.” I smiled.

“Of course, I do. If I don’t like you, I won’t buy tickets to fly to Bangkok to meet you.”
 And I’m starting to like him more and more. Maybe it’s more than just like, I think I’ve fallen in love with him, like the kind of love between special friends. From then on, I treat him like my dom.
“If possible I’ll not jerk off till meet you on 9 March.” I replied him, trying to give him a treat for coming to meet me.

“35 days with no cumming? Hmm.. I like the idea. Alright, no cumming allow untill you meet me. So do you promise to hold your juice for me? I will be extremely glad if you can achieve 35 days of no cumming.” 
I think I just shot myself in the foot.
 “Yes I will try my best. You know it’s my duty to bring pleasure for you.”  


“If you don’t hold your juice for 35 days. I will not play with you and go meet other boys instead when I am in Bangkok.”

“Ohhhhhh, noooooo! Please make this trip for just you and me. I give you my word that I will no cum if you don’t allow me to cum.”

His evil idea surged from his brain through his words. I was very horny and my dick was getting erected and very hard so I made the promise.

No comments: