Wednesday 14 March 2012

Weekend with Slutty Submissive Bottom

He was instructed to check-in to the hotel, strip down to his slutty undies, clean himself up and wait for me.

When I arrived promptly at 3 pm, he was dressed in his singlet and jockstrap. Maybe he was afraid that someone was knocking on the door, but not following my order was enough reason for me to discipline him.

He was blindfolded and punished by kneeling on the carpeted floor in front of the dressing table while I took my time to change into my army uniform.

After I had fully suited up, he was told to do push-ups. I watched as he pumped his arms against the floor.

At the last count, I made him hold on at the push-up position to test his endurance before sliding underneath his torso to play with his nipples.

He tried his best to maintain the posture before finally collapsing on top of me.

I dragged him to stand next to television set to continue his torment with the pinching and twisting of his nipples and rubbing his dick head during his precum as lube.

His neck was chained. I moved the dangling end to connect with the chain that I used to secure his hands behind his back.

Next, his ass was spanked till it was boiling red. And then I brought him to the bed to be fucked.

His hole was used like my fuck toy. Grabbing his legs and positioning them in the air, I penetrated his ass with my hard rod using him till I was tired and satisfied.

We switched positions and I lay on the bed with my dick pointing in the air waiting for him to stick it into his cunt. Removing his blindfold, I lay back and let him work on my nipples and cock.

Being naturally playful, he attempted to put the blindfold on him. Once blinded, I allowed myself to indulge in the feeling of his ass against dick.

He fucked with my cock for another 20 minutes before we broke for a short rest.

I chained his wrists together and proceeded to do the same to his ankles. Once he was immobilized, I stuck a vibrator into his jockstrap.

The vibration from the device was stirring up a hardon inside his underwear. I fondled his hard cock for my own pleasure.

Blindfolding him, I lighted a few tea light candles, took aim and allowed the hot wax to drip onto his skin. Being a newbie in BDSM and his first time with wax, it was causing him a lot of discomfort and I had to cut short and discontinue the act.

I brought him into the shower room to allow the cold water to cool the red spots on his chest causing by the wax. To top it off, I took a piss on him and allow my warm liquid to comfort and calm him down.

For his good performance, he was awarded with a grey singlet with the word ARMY printed behind and also a green army singlet.

He was tasked to put on the green singlet while I dragged him to the bed for a second round of fucking in the missionary position.

By the time I was done with him we were both very exhausted. Seizing the opportunity that his dick was soft, I grabbed the CB3000, which had been lying on the dressing table for a long time, and shoved his genital rod into the plastic casing.

The moment I placed the lock and sealed the cock cage, he lamented that he couldn’t cum anymore.

We washed up for dinner then proceeded back to the room for more rest.

Throughout the entire night, his nipples, balls and frenulum were teased constantly. His dick was filling nicely into the confined space of the cock cage, eagerly longing for release.  

I woke up in the middle of night to fondle his chest and nibble his nipples, reminding him of his slave status. He was beginning to feel desperate and beg for my permission to release his cock from the CB3000.

I soothed his discomfort by rubbing against his smooth thigh and fondling his big chest and muscular arms.

First thing after breakfast that day was to give him a morning fuck to wake up his ass.

After his warm-up fuck, he was chained to a chair. He was blindfolded. A butt plugged was forced into his ass. I turned on the vibrator and attached it near his dick sending shockwave to stimulate his horny senses.

I played with his nipples while I edged his dick continuously pushing his limits to the edge. He endured my cum control training and fought hard not to cum before finally giving up.

He cummed a lot. And his discharge was thick like the egg white of a half-boiled egg. He didn’t shoot far but rather his sperm juice flowed out of his dick like a fountain forming a patch and strain the chair cushion underneath.

When he had recovered from his orgasm, I released him from the chains that bind him to the chair and made him work on my nipples while I jerk off.

Feeling tired, it took me three tries but I achieve my ejaculation. He sat besides me and jerked off until he cum a second time.

Both of us cuddled and fell asleep until the check-out time. 

No comments: