Wednesday 15 February 2012

Bound to the Chair

He arrived at my place dressed in his executive outfit. He was well-groomed and fit-looking. His blue shirt and matching tie had shown off his gym-build chest and his black tailored pants hugged tightly around his ass.

He was short in comparison to me but well-built and gym fit with a firm chest, big arms and muscular thighs. He seemed nervous yet eager and ready for fun.

I gave him a glass of ice water which he thirstily drank. When he had cooled down and made himself comfortable in the unfamiliar setting, I took the blindfold to cover his eyes and leaned him against the wall. His hands were positioned behind the back while I played with his nipples.

Playing with his nipples and watching him wriggle made my dick hard. I guided his hands to my chest and let him play with my nipples. My cock was rock hard and I could feel his hardon through his pants.

I turned him around so his back was leaning against me. I began to slowly strip him off his clothes, starting by first removing his tie to free his neck. Next I undid his shirt one button at a time. When it was unbuttoned, I ripped open his shirt and teased mercilessly at his nipples. Pinching and twisting them till he moaned.

I sat on a stool and continued to tease his nipples while trying to undo his belt. Pulling down his pants, he surprised me by his choice of sexy mesh thong. There was no string attached from the crotch to the waist. So with a simple lift, it was easy access to his dick, balls and cunt hole.

I led him to the chair and made him sit with his torso facing the chair's backrest. Binding his hands to the side of the wooden chair, his nipples and cock were fully exposed and easy to access for play and teasing. 

I spanked his firm ass hard in between his nipple training. Body lotion was applied to lube his dickhead in order for me to pull back his tight foreskin.

With his hands still bound to the chair, he was made to stand. I took position at the vacant seat. Our chests were now facing each other with me in the comfortable sitting position and him standing, bending his back and leaning forward for me to torture his tits. 

I took the paddle and spanked his ass till it was burning red. He endured my beating and his cock was raging harder with each hit on his ass.

I proceeded to stand behind him. More spankings were given to loosen his hole. Seizing the bottle of lubricant to moist my finger, I poke my index finger into his tight hole. 

I switched fingers and let my middle finger penetrate his cunt. He moaned as my fingers went in and out of his tight ass. His dick was neglected as I was busy jerking his cock with my left hand.

Unrolling a condom over my dick, I covered my cock with rubber and lube. It took me three attempts before I finally managed to force my rod into his tight ass. I jerked on his dick and twisted on his nipples while fucking him, sending him into a constant moaning state. 

I thrusted hard while I was penetrating him. It was painful at first but once the momentum set in, he was begging me to fuck him harder. 

When I was satisfied with using his ass, I sat on the chair to catch my breath. Repositioning him, I let him sat on my thighs while I played with his nipples and dick and continue to tease his perineum and massaged his hole.

Changing positions again, I let him sat on the chair with his back leaning on the backrest and locked his wrists behind his back to the chair. I attached a vibrator onto his dick, sat back on the sofa to jerk off while enjoy watching him wriggle and squirm when the vibrator worked on his dickhead. 

Occasionally I would pinch his nipples or use the vibrator on his tits. He was in torture heaven as he moaned in pleasure from the stimulation. 

My hands were busy jerking off as I watch his reaction to the vibrator on his cock. It didn't take me long before I had my orgasm and shot my load onto my body. 

Precum was leaking from his dick as I played with his nipples at the same time. I gave him the option of cumming or not cumming. But if he wanted to cum, he had to shoot his load hands free. 

He couldn't manage to force himself to shoot despite my hands helping to twist his nipples. Eventually he passed the point and his dick went limp.

We took 5 minute break as I went to hydrate myself with water and fed him with ice cold water. I untied his wrists to allow them to hang by the side before tying them to the two side of the chair. His ankles were chained to the legs of the chair.  

I crushed an ice cube in my mouth and tongued his nipples sending him into moaning and making blood rushing back into his dick and it was hard again within seconds. I then used the ice to rub on his erected cock turning him into a moaning machine.

I continued to edge him until he begged me not to make him cum so I released him from bondage and sent him away.

No comments: