Saturday 18 February 2012

A Night of Nipple Play

We met at midnight after his dinner function. Hidden behind the pillars of the bus stop was this tall gentleman in short sleeves shirt and jeans.

He is large-build, neither fat nor thin. His attire outlined his figure and his pair of jeans hugged on tightly to his ass.

Walking behind him, I was trying my best to control my hard on. I was wearing tank top and tights shorts in the warm night.

We went to the nearby petrol kiosk to buy mixers for my bottle of Bombay Sapphire.

When we stepped out of the lift, I pushed him against the lobby wall and gently caressed his body. He inhaled deeply, resisting to moan everytime his nipples were fondled.

Once inside my room, I couldn't resist touching him the moment my door was locked.

His nipples were pointy and were obvious though wearing a shirt. His tits were extremely sensitive to touch.

Licking his nipples with his shirt on, I grabbed his crotch to feel his hardon. My own dick was also throbbing hard also.

First his shirt was ripped off followed by the stripping of his jeans and lastly his underwear.

Standing naked in front of me, I led him by the arm into the shower room.

In the shower, I soaped up his chest and played with his nipples, pinching and twisting them while I let him do the same with my nipples too.

After we had both rinsed and dried up, feeling evil, I asked him to kneel down while I emptied my bladder and took a piss on him, letting the warm golden liquid splash all over his chest forcing him to do a second clean up after I'm done peeing.

Back in my room, I told him to change into his police uniform. He had bulked up since his national service days and his uniform now hugged his frame tightly.

I embraced him in his uniform and filled my nose with the scent of his police attire outfit. My hands were busy playing with his nipples, making him moaning in pleasure.

I made him suck on my nipples. I was already feeling high from the sight, smell and touch of this guy in blue.

I took a glass and poured gin mixed with pomelo juice. The alcohol enhanced our "high-ness" and made us even more horny.

I took him to bed and fucked him endlessly in the missionary position. Licking, nibbling, bitting on his nipples, never neglecting his favorite area of touch.

I fucked him for almost one hour. Often I had to control my thrust and slow down to prevent myself from cumming so fast, then vigorously poking my throbbing dick into his hole bringing pleasure for both of us.

Eventually, my thighs were sore and I got him to sit on my dick and play with my nipples.

We switched positions again with him on his back and I fuck him till I cum and he had his orgasm short after I shot my load.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

If only you had a pic of his bod. That would be perfect.

M said...

He refused to be photographed which is a pity.

Anonymous said...

You will enforce that since you are the master, you are in control not him.

M said...

I don't play like that. All guys are trained differently, some are subs, others are slave while the rest are btms. I respect their request within limits. The least I can settle for is no head shot and just dick and ass pics.

Anonymous said...

so hardon after reading it.