Wednesday 8 February 2012

Cock Caged inside the Car

Once again, he was feeling horny for having not cum for more than a week. He wanted to meet up and I asked him to drive over to meet me at my place.

Within half an hour, he texted me on my iPhone to inform me that he was downstairs. Tonight's plan was simple - edging but no cumming. 

We drove several streets down until we found a relative empty carpark for heavy vehicles. Switching off the headlights, we began our mission. 

He was ordered to pull down his shorts. Removing them from his ankles, I threw the shorts in the back seats of his car. He lifted up his t-shirt for me to play with his nipples.


I was fondling his nipples halfway when we heard noise and had to stay motionless until the family with young children had passed through the pathway besides the carpark. 


For a moment, we were helpless as both of our shorts were missing exposing our nudity.  

Ignoring the misfortunate, I brought out a small bottle lube and dripped a handsome amount of the liquid onto his dick for cum control training. 

Once he was hard and leaking precum. I took out my mixture of ice water with toothpaste and sprayed it onto his dick before continuing the dick teasing. The coolness of the water combined with the cold but burning sensation of the toothpaste sent he straight into moaning. 

He begged for me to stop but begged again for more torture. He couldn't decide if it was pleasure or torture that he wanted. 

After several rounds of edging, it was time to lock up his dick in chastity. As his cock was hard, it was possible to fit it into my CB3000. 

I brought out my tumbler with filled with ice inside and dipped his hardon into the cold icy mixture of solid and melted ice. Immediately, he groaned as his dickhead was in contact with zero degree celsius . 

I took his cock out of the icy water and squeezed hard on his shaft, attempting to release the blood that had gushed to his penis. I repeated this process several times until his dick was soft again.  

When his cock was finally soft enough, I seized the opportunity and locked up his manhood inside my cock cage. 

Still not feeling satisfied, I sprayed more mixture of water and toothpaste onto his dick, causing him to erect uncontrollably. He groaned and moaned as his horniness was now confined within the transparent, plastic cock cage. Any attempt to relieve his horniness was actually making him hurt even more.

He was kept in chastity for another week before it was finally decided to allow him to remove it.

No comments: