Saturday 4 February 2012

A Curious Boy's Virgin BDSM Experience

Sheepish. That's the only word I could think of to describe him. Embarrassed, meekly, ashamed and afraid, it encompassed them all.

It was a last minute hook up and I was hesitating about meeting him as I was feeling exhausted from the past 3 days with 3 sessions dominating 4 subs.

He forced up a smile when he opened the hotel door. He sounded excited over the Recon messages but gave me a wondering look that he might have made a wrong choice to invite me over.

He was tall, almost the same height as myself, and dressed in the Air Force issued vest and shorts. He had this unnatural cuteness.

I mixed two drinks with Red Bull and whisky which we bottom up within minutes. I unpacked my stuff while he finished his drink.

Once settled down, I wasted no time to pin him against the wall and blindfold him.

He stood still and helpless. Waiting for my next move.

I rubbed his nipples through his vest to erect them and felt his cock through his shorts. Already, his dick was growing hard and an obvious bulge was building up. I continued to tease his nipples to make his boner grew harder.

Stripping his shorts off, I carried on to rub his cock for more dickhead teasing. He was leaking precum by the time I removed his singlet and threw his underwear on the floor.

I brought the naked boy into the shower room, took off my shorts and let my warm piss out. The golden liquid spurted out and hit his chest and continued to flow his body wetting his cock and balls, leaving a warm sensation all over him.

Blindfolded, he was given a quick clean up before I dumped him onto the bed.

He was fed with poppers while I carried on to play with his nipples. Taking in more pop, his dick became to go softer. Seeing this chance as a punishment, I fish out my CB3000 and attached it to his balls before locking up his penis in chastity.

As the effect of pop slowly began to wear out, his cock was once again starting to get harder. Except this time it couldn't as it was locked in a cock cage. Precum was leaking from his semi-erected penis.

Seizing this opportunity for more CBT, I took the stirrer from the coffee cups and dropped drips of lube onto it before inserting into the crack of the cock cage to tease the frenulum of his dick. He moaned and struggled as he felt even hornier.

I tied his legs to the frame of the bed and cuffed up his wrists to restraint his movement as I intensify the dickhead teasing together with nipple torture.

After I was satisfied with his torture in the cock cage, I removed the CB3000 and applied more lube onto his cock. I slapped another handful of lube to my palm and began to stroke him slowly, paying close attention to his frenulum and glans for added sensitivity.

He was edged continuously for 45 minutes with vary motion of fast stroking and slow movement of cum controlling.

Feeling super horny with his 4 days of unreleased load, he was unable to take the physical and mental torture of being cum controlled and shot his juice all over his torso.


Later on, he confessed to me that it was actually his first experience in BDSM as he has always be intrigued by kinky activities.

10 comments:

Sam said...

oh my gosh i love your storys! im a virgin too and hope to be in such a position.

M said...

Hi Sam,

Thanks. Let me know when you are courageous enough to try BDSM. We can chat. But warn you that I can be choosy on my subs some times.

Darkness is calling you,
DarkSunny

sam said...

I will let u know :)
Choosy as in?

M said...

I don't accept all requests from boys who want to be my sub. I will only dom those boys whom I like.

sam said...

Ohhh haha i see, How about me?

M said...

email me your pic and we talk more via email sunny_creationz@hotmail.com

rain1985 said...

very nice story, being a virgin myself, i can imagine the excitement in it:)

M said...

@rain1985 - Glad you like it. Do you need help to get your BDSM cherry popped? :)

Anonymous said...

Just managed to find your post and am fascinated with all your encounters. You got me all horny and pent up now.

Steve

DarkSunny said...

Thanks Steve, keep supporting my blog and spare the word to other too.