Saturday 3 March 2012

Sleepover and the Morning After

My latest fetish - I'm becoming more vanilla these days, especially with this fuck buddy of mine.

No rope. No chain. No rubber or leather. In fact, we went to watch an outdoor performance before heading home.

Underneath his smart-looking denim shirt and buttocks-hugging white jeans, he was instructed to put on a pair of his slutty sexy undies.

Fast forward, we were inside my room. I sat on the bed and watched him remove his clothing piece by piece until he was naked except for the black mesh g-string with a failed attempt to cover his jewels.

I passed him a towel and let him have his wash up.

We were both exhausted from our week of work. It's Friday night. At 11.57 pm, I turned off the lights, laying besides him trying to catch some sleep.

My horniness caught me and I started to fondle his chest, played with his nipples. He tried his best to suppress his urge having not given approval from me to cum for five days.

Using the bolster, I rubbed it against his crotch. A visible bulge was already formed. The rubbing made him even hornier and soon, he was humping the bolster like a sex-starved puppy.

I decided that it was enough teasing for the night, gave him a peck on the lips and ordered him to sleep.

I woke up at 8 am and the boy was still soundly asleep besides me with his hands behind the neck. Decided to give him a wake up call, I began to rub against his gym-trained muscular chest, focusing my attention on fondling his sensitive nipples.

He moaned and started to get awaken. He moved and turned to his side facing me, his arm stretched and lightly touched my biceps.

I pulled down his shorts and slapped his ass several times to warm it up. He groaned every time as my palm hit onto his butt cheeks.

Wetting my finger with aloe vera gel lubricant, I poked my index finger in. As usual, it was a smooth entry. Next, I lubed up the aneros and probed the prostate massage tool into his anus.

He squirmed and moaned as my black aneros found its place and hit his g-spot. His dick was throbbing with his morning woody. My own rod was hard as hell too, being so turned on by his moaning.

I played with the aneros, stroking his prostate several times while twisting and pinching his nipples. I added extra pressure and gave his tits a hard squeeze followed by gentle fondling. He groaned and moaned, squirmed and struggled as he was being manhandled.

I gave him the bolster to hug and let him hump against it. By now he was ready to explode as he rubbed profusely against the bolster.

I unrolled a condom and lubed up my ass, positioned my rod and penetrated his cunt in a swift and smooth motion. I was behind him in a spooning position as I began to fuck my boy.

Soon he was laying on his stomach as I rode him from the rear. I gave him forceful and deliberate thrust to make him moan more.

Switching position with me on my back, he was positioned to sit on my rod and ride my cock in his mancunt. I allowed him to control his pace before alternating with fast humping.

Finally I spread his legs in the air as I fucked him in the missionary position as I was extremely tired.

I lay beside him to jerk off as he licled and played with my nipples.

Soon, I was ejeculating and I cum onto his groin and spread the load evenly onto his chest and torso.

I edged him couple of times before using a Tenga Egg on his dick.

It was his first time with the masturbating tool and his body jerked as I pulled the Egg over his penis.

Very quickly, he was getting used to the silicon rubbing against his dickhead.

His breathing deepened as he moaned and begged to cum. I gave the verbal order to shoot and removed the Egg from his cock. Within a minute, I was jerking fast along his rod as he offloaded his 5-day worth of cum juice, shooting his seed all over his abs, groin and parts of my mattress.

1 comment:

hong said...

omg! sounds so kinky!how i wish i was him! so horney right now!