Wednesday 29 February 2012

First Timer Physical Trainer

He found me via Twitter. He initiated a message to me asking if I was keen to dominate him.

He told me that he was new and had never tried any kinky or BDSM sessions before.

Soon, he sent his pictures to me and told me that he wanted to do an army physical training instructor (PTI) scene with me.

With a solid hot bod and 6-pec abs, I found it hard to reject his request.

Upon arrival at my place, I brought him to my room for warm-up activity. Still clothed in his thin T-shirt and slim-fit jeans, I backed him against the wall, positioned his arms behind and started the nipple torture session.

He moaned everytime my fingers were in contacted with this nipples.

With his eyes blindfolded, he couldn't tell what I would do to him next.

I grabbed his groin to feel his cock. It was hard. And this boy was ready for more.

Slowly, piece by piece, I stripped him off his clothes. When his T-shirt was off, I took my own sweet time to enjoy the taste of his nipples and entertaining myself with his reaction to my licking and bitting.

Grabbing the hips of his jeans, I pulled down his bottom to reveal his hardon trapped inside his grey undies.

I pushed him onto the bed in a spreadeagle position with his limbs apart.

I fondled with his sensitive body spots, he squirmed when I lightly touched his chest, torso and stroked his inner thighs.

His nipples looked very tempting and I enjoyed the reaction of him struggling while his nipples were licked and nibbled.

Feeling that he was ready for more, I coated my hands with a layer of body lotion and began to cum control him.

His hands were secured with the cuffs above head while I edged his dick.

Switching position such that his hands were hugging my body, I rubbed our dicks against each other, bringing pleasure and torture to both of us.

Finally, sat him upright and spooned from behind him and continued to edge his hard cock.

He was controlling his orgasm and suppressing his ejaculation while I was using a Tenga Egg to edge him four times.

At the same time, his sensitive torso and abs was molested and fondled.

After what seemed like an eternity to him, I finally allowed him to shoot his load inside the Tenga Egg and poured his cum load onto his abs.

1 comment:

michael said...

Im damn horny now!!