Thursday 24 May 2012

FAQ

Hi peeps,

I know it's been quite around here & I thank those who have been patiently, hungrily waiting for my next post.

There have been some hot actions happening over the past month and posts will be out soon.

While waiting, I think it's fun to have a FAQ for DarkSunny. If you can just post a comment with a question you want to know about DarkSunny or Erectionary, I will answer your question in my next post.

And, oh, since I have so many outstanding posts to be written, if you can shout out your fetish in the comment box, it will have been prioritize which sexsion to blog & post first. Till then..

Stay hard,
DarkSunny


11 comments:

sam said...

Person being kidnapped and cum controlled? hahaz

SockSlave said...

Nice, Fetish for Uniform, Smelly sock, Gloves, Chloroform.! Hehe Await your post sir! :)

Anonymous said...

Uniform! Hahaha

Anonymous said...

What is your darkest fantasy?

M said...

@sam - I've done the kidnapped scene before, I think I have posted it too.

@SockSlave - I've an outstanding smelly sock with the sub in PT kit. But it's not really my favorite scene.

@Anonymous1 - I want to do a hunky officer bound and gagged, any recommendations?

@Anonymous 2 - I would really love to walk into a real life leather bar and have some hot action there.

rain1985 said...

question: if you can only choose 1 of the below, what will you choose.

1) a hot bj by a sub twink, hooded, tied with a slippery wet mouth blowing and sucking on your cock

2) a sub hunky, hooded and tied, with his mancunt lube up and laying on a swing waiting to serve

rain1985 said...

if you were to only choose 1 below to enter a 3some, which one will you choose:

1) a sub twink on his knees, hooded,with both hands and feet tied up, giving a hot bj with wet, slippery mouth, saliva dripping down his chin as he suck skillfully

2) a sub hunky, hooded, with both hands and feet tied up, laying on a swing as his mancunt is fingered and his cock being cum controlled

M said...

@rain1985 - I don't see much of a different to both your questions. I'll still choose the latter option of the hunk sub. But my choice may change.

Teen Caged said...

hi, where do you live?
can i be your slave?

Anonymous said...

Is the dick in cage and dripping with pre cum? The precum are amazing.

M said...

@Teen Caged - I'm currently located in Singapore.

@Anonymous 3 -Yes, the dick in cage is dripping precum cos it has not cum for 35 days.