Saturday 24 March 2012

Black Out

Hello to everyone,

Perhaps you are one of my loyal followers of this blog or Twitter, then you may have realized that I have stopped posting on every Wednesday and Saturday. Don't be afraid, it's not that I have stopped my BDSM adventures or that I don't have enough experiences to blog about.

I am simply too b.u.s.y.

Hold your naughty thoughts, in fact most of my boys are busy with either their school or work, and for me, I have to struggle between my professional work and my part-time degree. From now till end of April I will be spending my weekends on my assignments therefore no juicy stuff for you to long for.

But since May will be my birthday month, I promise to share my joy with the rest of the world with more sexciting posts.

Upcoming posts will include:
Training a horny leather sub who loves to lick my boots
Role playing with biker and gears
The training with my Thai sub after 35 days of cum control - Part 1 & 2
Bondage and ass training with a Taiwanese sub
Threesome fun in hotel room - a must read for those into forced smell

Right now I am looking forward to meet my obedient Hong Kong boy who will be coming after Easter.

Not only I have expanded my range of training but I have been meeting boys from overseas too.

So check back regularly. In the mean time, follow me on Twitter @erectionary for saucy tweets that get you throbbing.

To be continue..
DarkSunny

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Master Sunny when you gonna rep loads horny stories which will make me leak pre cum :(?

M said...

Soon, after this month the entries should be back. Really busy with my school assignments now.