Thursday 31 May 2012

Jap Guy in Bondage

Honestly, I found it unbelievable when he told me that he had not tried bondage or had other forms of BDSM experiences before. 

His profile on Recon shows a lean, tanned, good-looking guy in his early 30s. After several conservations over messages, he revealed that he is a Japanese working in Singapore, and to sweeten the deal, he was a newbie in this kinky, dark world. 

He stayed in a rental apartment in the central part of the city. After passing through the security office and main gate, it took me a while to locate the unit that he lived in. 

The door of his apartment was already open when I arrived. He was topless, wearing only a pair of white berms and holding a cigarette on one hand. 

We smiled and greeted each other. He was cute and had a stereotypical Japanese look with well-trimmed moustache and goatee.  

I scouted around his house before deciding that I'd be using his bedroom as our play area for that day. There was a big bed with bed frame which I could tie him to if I want.

Blindfolded, his hands were tied behind his back using a pair of shoelaces, his lean, muscular body was fondled repeatedly. My hands found their way to his crotch to make his bulge bigger.  

I undid his berms. His shorts dropped to the floor and revealed a bright neon colour undies. His uncut cock was sprouting a semi-hardon. 

Cuffing his hands above his head, I tied up his toned, 6-pecs muscular body with my ropes, teasing his nipples and giving his cock some attention while I firmly secure the bondage around his torso. His cock was desperately seeking for attention by the time I finished wrapping him in ropes.

Next, I secured two ropes to the top part of the bedroom door. Tying his wrists to the ropes, he had become my prisoner for the evening. He was made to kneel and suck hungrily on my nipples. 

I let him squat down while he fed furiously on my cock like a starved tiger. My hands reached downwards to tease his sensitive nipples. This made him even more excited as he sucked faster on my dick.  

After several rounds of licking and satisfying my dick, he was allowed to stand on his feet, relieving him of the uncomfortable position he was in. I put on my leather gloves for more manhandling and mutual nipple play. 

Grabbing his cock, I treated it like a pump and began jerking his dick; edging cum juice from his rod. His moaning would amplify every time he was closing to cum. I would release my grip on his manhood, gave it 5 seconds to cook down before the cycle repeated itself. This went on for 10 rounds. In between, I was rubbing our dicks together, edging myself in the process as well. 

I brought a chair to have him bound to it. His hands were locked behind the back as I worked on teasing his perky nipples. His cock was given a break from the jerk off earlier but it was rock hard all the way while his nipples were being fondled with. 

We switched back to the standing position. Followed by more cum controlling. With more lube, it was smooth pumping his cock. He squirmed each time he was reaching the point of no return.   

Sandwiching his dick between my thighs, I continued to pump his cock and denied him of a more needed orgasm. THe limit of his sensitive dick head was pushed to the maximum.

Finally, after several rounds of successful cum controlling, he was thrown onto the bed to be jerked off. He had gotten used to being edged that when I finally allowed him to squirt his cum juice, it was a messy scene with his white, creamy semen landing on his nipples, neck, abs and his bed. 

No comments: