Sunday 3 June 2012

The College Boy from Overseas

"Hi Sir, I browsed through your blog and found it really erotic and intriguing. Would you be interested to meet me for some torture?" A 23-year-old student in one of the local universities initiated the idea. 

Perspiring profusely when he arrived, it was 11.18 pm and he was 3-minute late. Being his first time meeting me, he had difficulties finding my place. His lateness coupled with my warning that I would turn down the opportunity for his virgin BDSM were enough mind fuck before we began the session. 

He entered into my room and stood against the wall for the initiative inspection. Still in his army singlet and shorts, his body was fondled all over by my hands. I turned him around and his back was leaning against my torso as I ran my hands underneath his fitting singlet to feel his abs. 

Blindfolded and collared, his singlet and shorts were stripped off, revealing a sexy pair white jockstraps. The boy's naked torso was subjected to more molesting. Wearing my leather gloves, I ran my hands over his smooth, hairless bod, paying much attention on teasing his nipples.

This boy's nipples were super sensitive and he whimpered every time his nipples were rubbed or pinched. "Feel so weak when you play with my nipples," he lamented. 

I took out my duct tape to silent him from the whimpering sounds he was making before lubing the Aneros and forcing it into his tight hole. He struggled as the Aneros was stimulating his prostate. As a punishment, his nipples were pinched by a pair of clothespins. 

His wrists were cuffed behind his back as I used the rope to loop around his body creating a tight bondage on his torso. I replaced the collar with a bow tie as a new symbol of ownership. 

I pulled his genitals through the Gates of Hell such that his erection was limited by the series of metal cock rings then continued to tease his sensitive nips.  

He was more enthusiastic when I gave him the job of sucking my nipples, which he did so with much pleasure. As a reward, I bent him backward and licked on his perky nips until he begged again, "Please stop torturing my nipples, Sir! I feel so weak now." 

Ignoring his plea, I continued my attacked on his soft spot. 

Next he was bound to the chair. Removing the Aneros, I replaced it by fingering his cunt while spanking his bubble ass and fondling of his body. His cock was repeatedly edged. 

I stood behind the chair to work on his dick. Every time he was close to cumming, I would stop, causing more sexual frustration and a stronger urge to cum.  

After several rounds of playing with his dick head, he could not longer hold back anymore and shot his load all over his body and onto my hand.  

He was given the night to rest at my place before I locked his dick in my CB-3000 in the morning. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

is your sub's bird still locked up and in your control?